Big Brother 22 All Stars - Wednesday Veto (OAD 9/30/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Advertisements

Has there ever been a lamer, least interesting season than this one? Even OTEV was boring. Cody of course leaves everything the same, so another win for the alliances. David, he just doesn't get it. Has he ever watched? Whenever you go for the money, it puts a target on your back. I do wonder if he just realized he has no chance of winning, so might as well go home with something. That said, the CBS edit gave no indication that's what he was thinking. Another read herring showing how "outraged" people in the alliance were with him taking the money. In the end, Kevin will go home and David will stupid his way into surviving another week.

If feels to me that Enzo and Dani are the only ones trying to make things happen.

stellie93 likes this.
  2. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Hey...watch it... He's an All-Star!!! LOL... :rolleyes:

Triple eviction should stir things up tonight though!!! Let's go!

Steveknj likes this.
  3. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Finally some action!! Well hopefully.

4. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I know this season hasn't been the most exciting season...but honestly, with the pandemic and a lot of show productions shut down... It is a welcome sign of normalcy for me... I am enjoying the 3x/week BB episodes and the 3x/week TCF chatter... For some reason, the individual episode chatter is rather light this year though... Not sure why... Previous seasons there has been a lot more episodic thread participation... And it's not like everyone predicted a lackluster season and decided to mute their viewing and participation...at least I don't think that's the reason...

Amazing Race starts in 2 weeks! So another sign of normalcy!!! Looking forward to that!

LlamaLarry, Steveknj and stellie93 like this.
  5. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

I still enjoy watching BB, even though this season is so predictable. And where are the twists? The safety suite was pretty good. The powers were all bland aside from David's, but he didn't use that to his advantage at all, and this week was supposed to be exciting with Dr Will as the next-door neighbor and he never showed up one bit. What was the point?

It is just so crazy that on-the-block David is so stupid that he could have easily searched for the right answer up until you are SURE that you are the last one up there. If you're guaranteed to be the last one, sure take your time and find the money because you are out anyways. But otherwise you are an idiot.

Steveknj likes this.
  6. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    Exactly. He could have hidden the shirt (or were there multiple shirts?) and then tried to actually win the game. Then if he knew he couldn't win, then go for the 10k.
    He is no all star. Neither is kevin. Hopefully they never show up again on BB.

7. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    This sort of alludes to the point I came here to make.. I think I've made it in threads about other 'collection' games on various shows.

Maybe it's against the rules that they get that we don't hear, but for a game like this, if I find a shirt that DOESN'T match what I'm looking for right now, I would throw it in a corner or something.. So then for the next question, even if I don't remember the ones I already collected, I now have N items to search through QUICKLY to find the answer before randomly searching around some more.

People seem to miss these kinds of obvious time saving tricks.. and yes, I realize ANOTHER contestant could see your pile and then THEY try to search it. I still think it would help the contestant to try this (again, unless it's explicitly against the rules). HECK, even if you throw them FARTHER away from the endpoint, having a few in a pile seems like it would still save time compared to random checking around.

stellie93 likes this.
  8. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Contestants have definitely done that in the past.

ufo4sale likes this.