Big Brother 22 All Stars - Wednesday Veto (OAD 9/2/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Advertisements

This season is really a snooze fest. We REALLY need someone outside the main alliance to win tonight's HOH. I really liked the Veto Comp and good for Kevin winning. But Christmas giving Enzo a free "out" by going up a pawn replacement made this episode predictable. Despite all the speculation about Ian, David and others, you knew Enzo was going to take the easy way out.

I thought this article summed up exactly what's "wrong" with Big Brother:

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/08/bb17-bb-takeover-what-happened-julie-chen/

Edit: The link looks funny, and old, but they must have repurposed it, because it takes you to a current article that I wanted to post.

martinp13 likes this.
  2. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Poor Kaysar. The guy didn't stand a chance this week. He kept trying to cut deals with people not realizing that they were already aligned with other people that are gunning for him.
    I couldn't agree more. This season has been downright boring so far. The large alliance keeps winning HoH, and they keep putting up the most obvious and safe choices. Unless something crazy happens, I don't think the season will truly become interesting until all the floaters are gone.

That being said, I have to give Tyler, Codie and Dani credit. By establishing two separate large alliances, they have put themselves in a great position. It may not make for interesting TV, but it should guarantee that all three of them make it pretty far in the game.

tivotvaddict likes this.
  3. Johnny Dancing

Johnny Dancing Closet Rebel

Sep 3, 2000
    Detroit
    If someone outside the main alliance could win a comp there might be some drama. So far this season I correctly predicted who was going on the block and who would be voted out.

I was hoping Kaysar would win the Veto to force some drama but he was the first out in a must win endurance veto. Kaysar is a a zero threat to win, he has no alliance and no game. He is just an safe nomination.

I think this season is especially predictable because there are a lot of experience and good players that know how to lay low and stick with their alliance as long as possible and those players are winning the comps. Having new players that make crazy dumb moves, and can win comps, mixes the game up.

Most likely Kevin and David will be on the block next week since they can't win a comp and are outside the main alliance(s). I would love to see David win HOH but I doubt it will happen.

4. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I think part of the problem here is that this mix of houseguests aren't the most strategic in the bunch either nor the most entertaining by themselves. Kaysar and Jenelle were targets from day one because of their popularity and reputation. A lot of what happened with Dani was because of Evil Dick. Ian was Dan's ride or die on that season, And so forth. We've seen the way Nicole plays and it's no different this time. We don't have any real "big moves" types, nor are a lot of these folks what I'd even consider All-Stars. If they brought in Dan, or Derrick or Dr. Will or a few of the more strategic players, maybe the season is different. Also, because of the nature of the game, there's just too much "do nothing time" and these players, having played before are content to do nothing. I think Janelle even said, these players don't really want to talk game, they want to sleep and relax. I don't know for sure, but it feels like BB just found some random former players in and around LA, or who said they were interested in playing again (and the paycheck that goes with it), and invited them to play. I don't see any rhyme or reason why it's this bunch.

5. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006

Advertisements

So Dani is in too many alliances to remember who's in what? Will Nicole be suspicious or will somebody come after Dani?

6. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Right before that happened I was just thinking how good of a game Dani was playing. D'oh! :eek:

stellie93 likes this.
  7. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    NC
    The one thing I don't miss on this season: there's no shomance!

8. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    D*mn... I am on Team Kaysar... But I think his time in the house is coming to an end... :(

It's funny how Enzo announces that he's going to make big moves, and then he puts the easiest, least controversial targets on the block...

martinp13 and stellie93 like this.