Big Brother 22 All Stars - Wednesday POV (OAD 10/21/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Oct 22, 2020.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

I am always amazed at the houseguests ability to remember the exact day that something happened... And everyone always seems to remember or be close...

Is it really that easy to recall? If someone asked me, "What day of the week did you last eat a hamburger in the last 8 weeks", I would be hard pressed to get that right, and the bar is set so low...I only have to remember the day of the week... I'd have a friggin 1 in 7 shot at guessing it right (and would probably fail anyway)...

How do they remember all of this? I am sure they know this challenge is coming, and they practice and think about everything that goes on...but it's not like they ask straight forward questions like "What day did DaVonne" get evicted"? It always requires you to remember some other piece of indirect information...

Always amazes me... Is it simply youth? Did I have this ability 20-30 years ago? Or does everyone have this ability, and my memory completely sucks as an individual???

stellie93 likes this.
  2. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    This episode was PAINFUL !!!!!! Talk about a YAWN.
    They should of used 1/2 the show to go to the jury house instead.
    What do we have 1 more week till we learn Cody wins.

Martha and Steveknj like this.
  3. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    At this point, I don't see how Cody could possibly lose. He's obviously going to evict Christmas, and then he has final two deals with both Nicole and Enzo. They would be idiots to take him to the finals, but I honestly think they will both do so given the opportunity.

4. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    You would be able to do it too if you were equally motivated and had that kind of time on your hands. You have to remember that these people are bored out of their minds most of the time. They literally have nothing better to do than to keep going over these types of facts in their heads. They know a comp that depends on this knowledge is coming, so they memorize what happened on every day they were in the house. They also help each other out. I haven't really been watching the live feeds much this season, but I've seen people who are in an alliance quizzing each other on this stuff in the past.

5. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Advertisements

What a wasted episode. Maybe toward the end of these season they should just have ONE hour show which combines the HoH, noms, and Veto. Otherwise there's nothing going on. The Battle of the Comics or whatever it was called was just stupid. First of all, there was NO strategy, at all. It was completely random. My first thought was that they wanted to give Christmas $10k, so they concocted a scheme to do it. It would have been better if they, for example, found some hot new video game they could have played and had a "tournament" for 10k. They used to do something like this with new movies or a preview of some new CBS show, but that can't happen with the pandemic. So something like a video game could have been great cross promotion.

Anyway, another week or so and we are done.

6. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Agree. That "tournament" was one of the worst things BB has ever done. Might as well just have drawn a chip out of the box for who won $10k. There are any number of ways they could have made this a fun competition instead of purely random.

LlamaLarry likes this.
  7. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    You never see anyone making notes about stuff. Are they not allowed to write things down????

8. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I'm pretty sure there aren't any paper or pens in the BB house. So no, they aren't allowed it.

stellie93 likes this.