Big Brother 22 All Stars - Wednesday POV (OAD 10/14/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Oct 15, 2020.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Wow, not even close... Nicole killed it!

At this point, hard to say exactly what to do... I know she doesn't want to back door her ride-or-die... But he's already considering going against her on this week's eviction...

I would say that she should have used the POV on Christmas, but easier said than done... Bold move to put up Cody...and can she really trust Christmas?

Funny how Nicole mentioned "someone's gotta be the blonde bombshell"...and of course it's Janelle... LOL... In the meantime, she's got the dorky unattractive cover with her in the costume she basically volunteered for to give Davonne the prize money...

2. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    It's pretty telling that people barely even bother posting in these threads anymore. Sadly, there just haven't been a lot of interesting things happening to discuss this season. I wonder if the ratings reflect this.

Steveknj likes this.
  3. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I bet the ratings are (relatively) decent with just not a lot else on.

It doesn't matter what Nicole wants, it's what Enzo and Cody want. If they want to keep Memphis, then Christmas goes. To me, it doesn't matter, as I want both to go.

gweempose likes this.
  4. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Yep, and since Nicole can't compete for the HoH next week, there is really no incentive for them to honor her wishes.

5. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Advertisements

I'd probably even say that this is Nicole's last stand. it's quite possible she's gone after this week as I don't see any of the rest of them taking her to the final 3.

6. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I hope they cut Memphis just for his pure arrogance. Nicole's best move would have been to cut Cody as he's in the best position to win, but it feels pretty clear that nobody's going to do that.

jr461 likes this.
  7. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    Other than being safe as HOH, the POV winner is more powerful this coming week. Nicole can still have a big impact on the next vote if she can find a way to win POV.

I don't know. I am not sure what that jury feels, but until this week, can you really point to a great move that Nicole made? I guess voting out Ian was a bold move, but other than that she has been under the radar most of the season. Plus, everyone can use the "She already won, give it to me instead" line. Honestly, I think she is the best choice to take to F2 for the other three.

stellie93 likes this.