Big Brother 22 All Stars - Thursday Eviction (OAD 9/3/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Sep 4, 2020.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Wow... Julie’s slip up during Kaysar’s exit interview was awful!!! He actually thought for a moment that he was voted back into the house!!! Terrible slip up!

I cannot believe we are in for another lackluster week of the majority back in charge... Ugh... I was so hoping Davonne would pull out the win...

Christmas will just be another puppet for the majority alliance... I bet Dani goes up...and maybe David, Ian or Kevin?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    tivotvaddict and LlamaLarry like this.
  2. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    As keyser was leaving did I hear someone say "See you next week"? :D:D I should have replayed it but I could have swore I heard it.

I would have rather Davonne win even though I don't like her. Pretty sure Kevin and David will go up.

LlamaLarry likes this.
  3. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I heard it too... was a guy's voice. Evidently someone who thinks they're out next. Or they think someone evicted is coming back into the house.

4. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    BORING.... Last years Big Brother was the worst season ever..... But the way this season is going, This is fast becoming the worst BB season EVER!!!

5. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH

Advertisements

I think I said this elsewhere, but with trying to get as many top* players as possible, they managed to get such middle of the road houseguests that they’re too competent to give us unintentionally bad gameplay but not innovative enough to give us entertaining good gameplay.

*12 of the 16 finished in the top 4 of their seasons (11 were top 3). The other 4 were needed for diversity.

tivotvaddict likes this.
  6. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I felt so badly for Kaysar who instantly lit up thinking he was going back into the house. Sheesh! Not quite Steve Hardy bad, but pretty close!

stellie93 likes this.