Big Brother 22 All Stars - Thursday Eviction (OAD 9/10/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Advertisements

Another predictable week. As I said in yesterday's thread, I'm so sick of Christmas' smug attitude. Maybe it's her competitive nature, but NOT everything is a game. It's mean and nasty. And Da'Vonne was right, they were waiting for her to blow up all season and she was egged on. I never thought I'd root for Da'Vonne but I found myself rooting for her the last few episodes.

Once again, I'm rooting for an outsider to win and shake up the game, because right now this has been the most boring season ever. I usually hate the kind of blowups that we saw last night, but I think for the sake of interest, it was needed.

Two questions linger...

Why does the evicted houseguest, who's been essentially quarantined have to wear a mask while Julie, who's out in public doesn't?

What's with Julie's words of wisdom at the end of each live show? At the risk of sounding racist, they feel like Julie's fortune cookie moments.

stellie93 likes this.
  2. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yup.. I feel like with all the careful COVID theatrics, that masking up Julie would be a no brainer... If you are going to do this, follow through! Why do this half *ssed? Each week I keep hoping to see Julie masked up...

I’ve been trying to find these extended eviction interviews, but they don’t seem to exist... Has anyone located them? Last night she mentioned going to cbs dot com/bbrewind, but I can’t find last night’s extended interview, or any previous extended interview...

3. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    My interest with BB generally ends with the end of the CBS episode and whatever discussion we have here. So I have very little interest in these extended interviews with mostly actor-wannabees or despicable people. Some other comments made by other houseguests toward another houseguest (and I'll leave it at that.....saw a couple of headlines), leads me to think most of these people, people who I have liked in past seasons, are mostly terrible. So I'm completely done "caring" for most of these people, and I'll watch for, like many people do here, for the drama and watch them turn on each other.

4. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Found it... It's not intuitive...

You first go to BB Rewind at BB Rewind

And then you find what looks like an interview with Kaysar by another host (not Julie)... And buried somewhere in the middle of this 3rd party interview is the extended interview clip with Julie... Includes the parting words from the other houseguests as well...

KyleLC likes this.
  5. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX

Advertisements

I'm still hoping someone will come out of the house and go straight over to Julie. :)

6. EscapeGoat

EscapeGoat wPod TCF Club

Oct 11, 2008
    Because Julie has a better agent?

tivotvaddict and Steveknj like this.
  7. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Honestly, this whole thing really does baffle me... They are making a point to demonstrate just how safe the Big Brother house and production crew are being... Coming out on premiere night with their masks on...taking them off when they enter the house... Even though they were sequestered individually for 14 days a piece... Making a big point about being sure they leave the Big Brother bubble with their masks on...

I just don't understand why they don't take that very final step in completing their messaging...

This can't be a mistaken oversight...they've thought of everything to send the message that the entire production is being safe...and they decide to stop at Julie?

It just baffles my mind... I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around how they decided to intentionally omit this from their whole perception of safety...

8. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    Maybe Julie does not like masks (like that dude some call Pre$!den+).... and IF production required her to wear one.... then they would needed to find another host......
    What else could it possibly be??????

I just re-watched the beginning of the 1st episode of this season(2201) and everyone BUT JULIE wears a mask...
    Julie says.... (quote) All of this seasons house guests have been individually quarantined for the last 2 weeks. You have all been tested multiple times for covid 19, as have I. And you are all cleared to play this game. Congratulations.
    And I have been cleared to host the show (with a big smile).