Big Brother 22 All Stars - Thursday Eviction (OAD 10/15/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Advertisements

And the beat goes on. Boring. They spent a good ten minutes making us think that Enzo might split the vote, and in the end, he didn't. Yawn. The best part of the episode was the Jury House. Glad they spent a decent amount of time there. It certainly feels, based on that footage that it's Cody's game to lose.

And we really needed to see Kayser again? I guess he must be out of work during the pandemic. The house seemed like they were actually speculating why he was back as well. I loved Cody's comment during the comic book challenge. King Kayser.....yeah, King of houseguests getting voted out before the jury!. He's a nice enough guy, but he's not a great player or even a great personality. He's a guy who is friends with Janelle who people seem to love.

2. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    NC
    Yawn. I thought Enzo's splitting the vote idea was a good one. I guess he didn't want Nicole to be upset with him for forcing her to make the decision.

3. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Yep, and that's the problem with this whole season. Nobody wants to make a bold move because they are so worried about the jury vote and whether they made someone that mad at them. Meanwhile this is an All-Star season and you also have to think that these people (well not really David) have played before and they will take good game play over "feelings of being wronged" Maybe they will, maybe they won't. From hearing the jury house, it seems that is exactly what they are considering.

4. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    two weeks until finale isn't exactly the right time in the game to go screwing your alliance over, just a thought.

5. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    NC

Advertisements

I enjoy the Jury House footage too, but I hate how staged it is. I know they don't have all the cameras like the BB house, but some informal discussions between a couple players would be interesting. I also hate (HATE!!) when they're ending the footage and someone says something like "well, we need to go study because we have an important decision to make soon". UGH. How phony.

DancnDude, jeetkunedo and Steveknj like this.
  6. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    But Enzo doesn't have an alliance with Nicole, Cody does, and he DOES have an alliance with Memphis. From Enzo's standpoint, it was the right move. I'm still not sure why he decided against it. They never showed him changing his mind. In fact the one real alliance Enzo has is with Cody and he and Cody discussed making this move, and in fact Cody seemed on board to have Nicole have to get blood on her hands.

7. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    because memphis was gone either way with nicole as tie breaker, and if he'd crossed cody & nicole with his vote, they would have cut him first opportunity after xmas was gone?

8. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I knew Memphis was getting the boot, because that's what Cody wanted, and Cody is running the show. The only way he doesn't win is if he doesn't make it to the end. Hopefully, the rest of the players left in the house realize this.

9. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Actually since there's nobody I'm really rooting for, I'm fine with Cody winning as he deserves it. And if the others are too dumb to realize it, even more reason he should win.

jeetkunedo and NorthAlabama like this.
  10. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Cody doesn't seem all that smart in anything else, but he is when it comes to game play. ;)

martinp13 and jeetkunedo like this.
  11. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I think Enzo is playing as equally good of a game as Cody. He has many different deals with people, like Cody. I think the only difference is Cody is revealing his deals in the goodbye messages, and people in the jury know about it. At some point Enzo will have to let people know about all his side deals, otherwise Cody will get all the credit.

The only interesting outcome this week is if Christmas wins HOH, and Cody wins veto. Then Enzo and Nicole will be on the block, and as the only vote, Cody will need to choose between the two, when both of them are sure they have a final 2 deal with him.

ufo4sale likes this.