Big Brother 22 All Stars - Sunday Nominations (OAD 9/20/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Sep 21, 2020.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

David, David, David... SMH...

Have you heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

Davonne is going to be surprised when she plays this back afterwards...

2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    D*mn you, you beat me by seconds again!!

From the other thread:

Yawn. Another week where we have a Committee member winning the HoH. Once he laid out his backdoor plan to get out David, His noms were predictable. This is the first week I feel kind of bad for David, though I think he set this up himself by trying to convince people someone took him off the block which was a terrible rookie mistake. Now nobody trusts him, even his own allies and think he didn't vote for Tyler to go. So he kind of screwed himself.

Memphis and Christmas can both go take a hike. They are just SO smug. I will guarantee that when it's THEIR turn on the block, they are going to get SO angry, cry, scream or whatever. But they have no qualms about putting up someone else. Memphis saying to Nicole last week when she talked about trying to save Ian that her going home could be arranged, was just mean. He THINKS he's running the game. I think it's more Cody who's in the background running everything.

I go back and forth on Dani. She SEEMS to be trying to play the game, and trying to stir up trouble, but in reality it's turning out she's really just doing the alliances dirty work and she was slapped back in her place last week. Now, she's "playing games" with those out of the alliance, which is totally a waste of time since they are going to go anyway.

I just figure we have 3 weeks until the game starts for real and they have to eat their own. Then players like Dani and Nicole will realize how badly they screwed up by not making a move earlier, because they are at the bottom of the alliance.

3. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    never mind, beaten by seconds again. Kill this thread

4. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Christmas already did, and it was only her getting Have Not as payback, not even getting nominated!

5. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA

Advertisements

I didn't watch Memphis's original season so I knew nothing of him going into this season. What a horrible person. I can't imagine the way he speaks is just "game play". The way he talked to David (and I'm no fan of david) was hard to listen to.

For the sake of the show I hope david somehow gets to play for veto and decides to win it. I just don't see how david could trust Memphis at all. He knows memphis doesn't owe him anything and would have no reason not to put him up as a replacement.

Anyway, I have trouble rooting for any of these people. Maybe Enzo? BUt I don't watch the live feeds so maybe he's just as bad as the rest of them.

DancnDude likes this.
  6. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Yes, I meant to bring that up. She got so angry for being a have not....OMG, I couldn't believe that. I can't stand her. She thinks her poop don't stink.

jeetkunedo likes this.
  7. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    LOL... Honestly, I thought for sure I'd see your thread out there when I logged in this morning and was surprised not to see it... I was hoping to just add to yours and avoid the thread creation... But I didn't see anything, so I created the thread! LOL... Funny, we must be on the same time cycle (or more accurately, I may be 5 seconds ahead of you)... LOL...

8. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yeah... Christmas' reaction was pretty salty when she was chosen to be a "have-not"...

Unbelievable... Most people suck it up and joke about it in the open (and then complain in the diary room)!

It did suck for Cody... He made all the food, and let everyone eat ahead of him...and then was chosen as a have-not (which I guess takes affect immediately)...

That's what confused me...Wasn't Christmas in a warm bath with Nicole and Dani after the have-not selections? What was she doing in the warm bath?

9. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    That could have been recorded at any time, just like they showed the Kaysar bathroom speech (with Janelle present in the room) after she was evicted.

10. ufo4sale

ufo4sale Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Recording got cut off. Who were put up as Noms?

11. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Da'Vonne and Kevin

12. martinp13

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I correctly padded Big Brother for 30 min, but padded the following Love Island poorly (15 min) and missed the end of it. :(

13. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    Really not likening Big Brother much anymore!!!
    Last season was BAD..... This season is way worse!!
    The people that I thought I liked, Now are either stupid or just evil (evil Christmas).
    Hell...... I don't even like the host Julie anymore!! I hope this her last year hosting and maybe next season... they can completely change up the game.

Steveknj likes this.
  14. ufo4sale

ufo4sale Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Is there a clip of this somewhere on the internet? I would love to see this.

15. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

LlamaLarry and ufo4sale like this.
  16. martinp13

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I have no idea why David didn't pick Nicole as Have-Not... he's got to know that he's not guilty, and Da'Vonne and Kevin worked to get him to vote with them, so it's probly not them. And Nicole hasn't said boo to him.

17. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I used to really be a fan of Nicole, but this season, not really. As I said, before the reason it's bad is because of how these people play. Form an alliance, and never go against HoH for the first half of the season. It's boring. Survivor has evolved, BB has not.

18. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I can't believe how badly Christmas is coming off this season. Her "holier than thou" attitude is really quite disgusting.

skypros, LlamaLarry and NorthAlabama like this.
  19. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    memphis isn't much better, imho.

skypros, gweempose and LlamaLarry like this.
  20. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Survivor was always my favorite reality competition show, followed closely by BB. Now it's not even close. I still love Survivor, but I only watch BB strictly out of habit these days. The formula has become stale, and it's just not a very interesting show anymore.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a reality TV fix, I highly recommend Australian Survivor. Start with Season 3, as this is when the show was rebooted. The entire season is available for free on YouTube.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    stellie93 and Steveknj like this.