Big Brother 22 All Stars - Sunday Nominations (OAD 8/30/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Aug 31, 2020.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Man, I was really hoping for a Kaysar win! So close! Ugh... Now we have to deal with the meow-meow for the week!

Not sure Kaysar survives without a POV win...

2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Yeah, another boring week. I didn't care about Kaysar one way or the other, just was rooting for someone outside the alliance to shake things up.

tivotvaddict likes this.
  3. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yeah... That's the main reason I am rooting for Kaysar, as he is the ultimate outsider... I love when someone who has been targeted over and over (and will likely be targeted again and again) gains some power...

What arrogance on Enzo's part... He's never come to me and talk game? Really? Have you gone and talked to Kaysar about game?

I am sure if Kaysar was HoH this week, Enzo (and others) would be saying the same thing with a different context... "Man, I don't know where Kaysar's head is at... I haven't talked game with him for 4 weeks"...

4. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Enzo said what they all say when they can't think of (or don't want to say) why they want to vote someone out. Just say he's not in our alliance and be done with it.

ufo4sale and LlamaLarry like this.
  5. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...

Advertisements

Enzo's game has been better than I anticipated. He's emerging as a person who wins comps but he's in tight with Cody and managing secret side deals like his one with Dani.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I found Christmas' star babies to be funny and will miss them.

6. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Meh. It's the type of thing that gets old quickly. Not sure what it is about Christmas, but I don't really like her. OTOH I'm really liking Dani this time around.

7. series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    Christmas is a comp beast, as long as she doesn't break her foot. Enzo smartly realizes that with his sucking up to her. But yeah, I cringed at his self-righteous explanation about the nominees not talking game with him so he can't trust them. Guess what Enzo, you can't trust ANYBODY. Whatever trust you think exists has an expiration date. Enzo just copped out with picking the people in the weakest position to get revenge on him.

Last week I wanted to know more about Dani because I was unfamiliar with her. Now I'm starting to want to know less. I'm glad Cody called her bluff about trying to pin the Kaysar eviction votes on somebody else, but he won't do anything about it and just keep working with her.

8. Sep 1, 2020 #8 of 19
    gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I thought that was a nice moment with Kaysar and Da'Vonne.

9. Sep 1, 2020 #9 of 19
    ufo4sale

ufo4sale Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Is it really "that bad" out there?

10. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I think it is... I saw a recent political cartoon (hopefully this isn't considered a political post, because I am not trying to politicize this...I just want to answer the question)...

The cartoon had one person making the statement "Purple houses matter". And the next frame has someone saying "All houses matter". And then the last frame had the first person stating "Yes, but the purple houses are on fire!".

I thought that was a good analogy for the BLM movement...

Anyway... Again, just answering the question... Yes, I think the purple houses are on fire...

Update: Changed the color reference above from "blue" to "purple" to remove any unintended reference to whatever "blue" means to the reader...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    jeetkunedo likes this.
  11. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    You could also see Janelle’s slippers and bottled water in the shot as she was sitting between them during that conversation but edited out for the show.

gweempose likes this.
  12. ufo4sale

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Who do the blue houses represent, the cops or the Democrat's?

13. realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    No. Read it again.

14. ufo4sale

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    I believe I get it. If I was running the world this **** would never fly with me.:mad:

realityboy likes this.
  15. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    The color doesn't matter and doesn't represent anything... Change it to purple or yellow or chartreuse... I was explaining the cartoon from memory...I probably should have chosen a different color in my example...

Update: I went back to my post and changed the color reference to avoid further confusion...

16. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I absolutely didn't notice that. Nice catch.

17. ufo4sale

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Got it.

18. ufo4sale

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Is there any significants to this?

19. realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Not really. It just shows that the conversation happened before she left, but they wanted to use it this week after she’s gone.

martinp13 and ufo4sale like this.