Big Brother 22 All Stars - Sunday Nominations (OAD 8/16/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Aug 17, 2020.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Interesting strategy to try and get everyone to burn their Safety Suite option...and then punish Nicole for not burning it!

I am a little surprised that Christmas so eagerly volunteered to use her only shot... Wow, she was a beast at under 2 minutes though!!!

LlamaLarry likes this.
  2. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    You have to admit it did pretty much work out for him, but good for Nicole for not taking his bullying. The more I see Memphis, the less I like him.

3. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Yeah, I don't really remember him, but he has a weird way of playing the game. I think he's in trouble. Almost everyone caught on to his pushing them to use the Safety Suite so it would be gone and he could win next week. If he doesn't.....

LlamaLarry likes this.
  4. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    So, Enzo didn't play for the Safety Suite... why didn't Memphis put him up next to Nicole? Is Enzo aligned with him?

5. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale

Advertisements

So that Safety Suite is just another way to get immunity, and do they mean you can only TRY for it once, or you can only WIN it once, per season?

Though of course there was tons of editing.. I actually was impressed, in a good way, how many of them realized the way to do it was to make the HEAVY objects balance first, then you'd have fewer adjustments as you added the lighter objects.

6. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    They can only try once, but it’s also only around for 3 weeks. Next week, the six remaining will all play.

KyleLC, LlamaLarry, martinp13 and 3 others like this.
  7. martinp13

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    BB should have announced that if you survived the three weeks and never tried for the Safety Suite, you'd win a share of $5000.

KyleLC, realityboy and LlamaLarry like this.
  8. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead TCF Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    For nominations, non-blond Nicole was a given. She was the only one not in the alliance that had a safety suite pass remaining. Enzo and Janelle had used theirs. I'm guessing that's why Enzo didn't go up. Putting up David was safe, I guess. Other than geeky Nicole, was there another obvious choice?

9. martinp13

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Kaysar and Janelle used theirs, not Enzo.