Big Brother 22 All Stars - Monday Final HoH Part 1 (OAD 10/26/2020)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Oct 27, 2020.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Wow... When I saw that the first comp was an endurance challenge, I pretty much counted Enzo and Nicole out...this was Cody's comp to lose... But I was wrong... I am shocked that Nicole took the win to be honest...

jeetkunedo likes this.
  2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    My wife called it. She said Nicole would win. She's smaller, has smaller feet and would be less likely to lose grip. Plus she's pretty fit as well. If Christmas was still there I would have been convinced they put the comp in for her to win. I was not shocked at all that Enzo was the first to drop.

They really need to do what Survivor does and once they hit a certain point in the season, just have one big supersized episode to finish the season. The filler stuff they use is just a waste of time. Who cares what non-jury members think? I certainly don't. More screen time for popular players like Janelle / Kayser? That's probably the reason behind it....have they done that in the past? I don't recall. I kind of sort of liked each houseguest discussing their game play and reasons they should win. That was decent. If they don't want to do one long finale, then just do all three HoH comps in that one episode. It just feels like we've had just too much filler, and when there's little interesting about the filler, it leads to very boring episodes.

3. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    At this point, it seems glaringly obvious that Cody will win if he makes it to the end. I'm assuming Enzo will win if he wins the final HoH and takes Nicole, but I'm not sure what happens if Nicole wins the final HoH and takes Enzo. The jury doesn't seem to be too jazzed about her this season.

skypros likes this.
  4. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yeah... I don't think she'll end up with no votes... I think there are a few people who believe that if you can get to the end with that BIG "WINNER" TARGET on your back, that you deserve the nod...and the win...

But I don't think that is the majority opinion... I think she'll likely lose to either of them...

I could be wrong though... There are those on the jury that have said that anyone who takes out Cody has their vote... So if she wins HoH and takes out Cody...that could be a winning formula... In fact, it is probably the only potential winning formula for her game...

5. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead TCF Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID

Advertisements

The first 42 minutes of this episode were garbage. 3 segments of recaps, 1 for each of the final 3, and then another 10 minutes with non-jury members. Bah. Interesting challenge. Nicole won, partly, because of her brains. Seriously, she lifted herself up so she didn't bang into the moon. By doing this she also avoided slamming into the haunted house after it. She figured the challenge out. Of course being relatively tiny with small feet helped too.

I was impressed with Nicole. Not impressed with the episode as a whole.

This is the first season I've watched in a few years and am a bit fuzzy how the endgame works. So Enzo and Cody compete in part 2. The winner of part 2 gets to compete 1:1 against Nicole in part 3 to see who gets HoH and picks which of the other two make it to the final 2 with them?

martinp13 likes this.
  6. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    my feelings were the same, i ffwd until the comp, watched, then deleted, as i smiled that i watched all of the friday end of season fluff ep. :)
    yes.

7. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    You are correct, that's how the final HoH is played. As far as this episode, couldn't agree more. That's why, as I said, they need a Survivor style last episode (which starts at the final 5 if I recall correctly). Get rid of all the fluff except for the jury house. Show some strategizing, the comps, and that's it. Then move on to the jury grilling the final two and pick a winner. There has been so little to show for the last week or so that I feel like I'm wasting my time.

8. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I did kind of enjoy watching Janelle have to accept that she didn't even make the jury and Nicole is in final 3. ;)

LlamaLarry and Steveknj like this.