Big Brother 21 - OAD Wednesday 07/24/2019 (S21E13)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Jul 25, 2019.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Wow... So Michie wins POV... Based on the video, it really looked like he was taking his time, and that he was focused more on completing the challenge, than going for time. Even his diary room interview indicated the same. I was a little surprised when he pulled out the win.

I love Kat... When she was in the lead, and she was like "wait, what am I going to do if I win?" :)

2. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I'm very disappointed in Cliff. He had the opportunity to make a big move and take out a big player. Instead, he made a stupid deal with Christie and basically gave her exactly what she wanted. I was hoping he would put up a pawn like Tommy, which would pretty much guarantee that Jack would go home. With Bella up against him, I would think the odds are now in Jack's favor.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  3. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    He was the only one that took off his shirt and jacket at the same time. When he did that I assumed he would have a good time.

4. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Yep - they are already coming after him, and instead of getting one of them out, both will still be in the house. He really should have burned that bridge since Christie really can't speak for her alliance to give Cliff 2 weeks safety. It feels like no real deal and Cliff just got played.

Steveknj likes this.
  5. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017

Advertisements

The 5 eligible Six Shooters will vote to evict Bella. The only way Bella survives is if Kat, Nick, Nic, Jess, & Sam vote for Jack and Cliff (as tie breaker) evicts Jack. I don't see that happening.

6. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Normally I would be very happy to see Bella go. I don't like her, but I really would like to see the big alliance lose somebody. I doubt Jack leaves.

lynncosbm likes this.
  7. gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Yep. Cliff got played big time. It was a terrible deal for his long term game. You gotta give Christie credit, though. Despite being a nervous wreck, she seems to wield a lot of influence over the other players.

8. gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Nope. Bella is toast. Other than Nick, I don't think anyone in the house likes her. If Bella does indeed go home, I think Cliff completely wasted his HoH.

9. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    At least he might as well have let Christie use her power to get it out of the way. Now it's still hanging over them. And the result will be the same. :(

It would be smart for the 5 floaters to vote Jack out, but I don't see it happening.

10. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Me either. I think right now, Christie might be the favorite to win. I figure at some point Jack or Michie will wind up getting voted out. Someone will realize that both are threats to their game. Jack definitely has a poor social game.