Big Brother 21 - OAD Wednesday 07/10/2019 (S21E07)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Jul 11, 2019.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I wasn't able to watch last night, but wanted to be sure that there was a thread for this episode...

verdugan likes this.
  2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    You really missed very little. Nothing changed.

3. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Interesting that they had footage of the earthquake.

I liked the veto competition; they are doing pretty well with new challenges this season.

Would majorly suck to have a relative die while you are in the house. As if it's not a bad time already, to have cameras on you all the time and not be able to be around your family, help with arrangements, etc.

jeetkunedo and stellie93 like this.
  4. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I was bored to tears with the episode.

jeetkunedo and Steveknj like this.
  5. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Powell, TN
    I think it might be boring until the 8 turn on themselves.

6. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Someone posted last week that Sam only screams in the diary room. I hadn't really noticed that --until this week I don't think I really knew which one was Sam outside the diary room. Like it was 2 different guys. So now I like him, and of course, so sad about his grandfather.

7. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Not that it makes a huge difference, but despite what he said on the show, it was Sam’s wife’s grandfather.

8. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    I do remember when he came out of the room it sounded like they bleeped something... "My *bleep* grandfather died". I thought he was just so upset, he used a curse word, but maybe he said "My wife's grandfather died" - and they edited it to make it look like it was his grandfather.... Weird.

jeetkunedo likes this.
  9. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I really wonder why Jessica and Nicole didn't talk ahead of time about making sure Jessica picks Nicole as a possible "Houseguest's Choice" for the veto? That would have been the only way to save all 3 of their alliance aside from Bella who tattled. Or maybe they did and we just didn't see it (in which case Jess made an even worse decision).

There really does seem to be a lot of dim gameplay so far this season, and it looks like David has most of it figured out. I hope he exposes some of it and goes into "game mode" soon as opposed to reconnaissance since he's been back.

tivotvaddict likes this.
  10. andyw715

andyw715 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    If I never see a female in grandma bikini bottoms (and additionally high waist mom-jeans) that would be great. Thanks!

11. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    It was kind of funny when Sam was all hyped up when he was going to vote and Julie gave him her condolences. It was like <insert sad trombone sound>

jeetkunedo likes this.
  12. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I think that was Thursday's episode.

I feel bad for Sam! I was very close to my grandmother-in-law and was super sad when she passed. I'm sure it sucks to not be able to talk about the grandparent with someone who knows him.

I'm super impressed with David's take on things. Ovi doesn't seem to have the same realizations (or they aren't showing it).

13. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    David is so strategic and observant, it's nuts... I love watching him observe and interpret the playing field...

NorthAlabama likes this.
  14. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Yeah--I really want to see David come back. :up: