Big Brother 21 - OAD Thursday 07/18/2019 (S21E11)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Jul 19, 2019.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Wow... On two fronts...

1) We all thought it was highly unlikely that Nicole would stay...and she stayed! Very "gr8ful" she remains in the game! LOL... The look on Nick and Bella's face when Julie read the votes was priceless... I can't wait to watch their diary room sessions when they cast shade on their supposed Gr8ful alliance.

2) Cliff wins the comeback??? Cliff was a friggin' beast in that comp!!! No one came even close. Good to know that Nicole will have Cliff for support... The six will temporarily work with Nicole and Cliff to give Bella and Nick the boot... Hopefully the two weeks or so that it will take to get rid of them give Cliff and Nicole a chance to get their social game in gear and get some others on their side. Both (Cliff and Nicole) are very likable (and are likely very likable in real life)...so it should be possible to bring some folks over from the dark side... Sam and Tommy might be good candidates to move over.

I do feel bad for David. David is such an intelligent player. He just couldn't sink any of his balls into his chute!

tivotvaddict and Donbadabon like this.
  2. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    Jack is a condescending piece of crap.

3. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    Seriously. Bella was sitting there all smug, and then boom. Loved how confused she was.

Cliff was insane in that competition. If I remember right his first ball fell, but he got his second one in. And it wasn't even a race after that. That was great.

4. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I do wonder, if the better play would be for Cliff and Nicole to work with Bella and Nick and bring over the other floaters (Jessica? There's probably a couple of more) and try and get rid of the Jack (why do I keep wanting to call him Jack-off?), Miche and the other snakes. For one, that would put them at or near the top of this new alliance instead of the bottom of the other. For another, they just gotta go.

Cliff was a beast. I didn't think he had a chance in any kind of physical or dexterity challenge, but he just nailed it. I smiled when I realize that not ONE of Nick's nominees went home. That was great.

5. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I had no problems with Nick until he blindly followed Bella and Gr8ful, and then threw Nicole under the bus without hesitation. Prior to this, I actually thought Nick was okay. When these folks hear contradicting statements, the only thing that they should conclude is that SOMEONE is not telling the truth. The most successful liars are the believable ones. So Nicole sticks her neck out and provides Bella and Nick with compromising information about people in their alliance, and they don't think that when confronted that their own alliance members will adamantly deny the accusation? And when they do exactly what we all expect them to do, they immediately call out Nicole as the deceitful one? Argh!!!

I know that Jack and Michie need to go. But I hate rewarding Nick and Bella for bad behavior. The way that Bella treated Nicole was completely unacceptable.

What did this new alliance of six call themselves? And who is a part of that alliance? I assume that the girls who told Nicole that Nick and Bella were bullies is in that alliance (now trying to get Nicole to do their dirty work for them).

Ugh...

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Six Shooters. (and I'm so sick of these so called clever alliance names. I'm adding that to my list of pet peeves about this show along with the stupid voting meetups in the hall and the shoutouts to various people after their votes, and them all kissing up to Julie, like that's going to help them going forward).

7. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yeah... they all do it across different shows to stand out from the crowd... trying to extend their "15 minutes of fame".

I see this on BB, TAR and even American Ninja Warrior... I get sick of the contestants on ANW calling themselves silly stuff like "The Croqueting Ninja", just so they can establish a brand.

I get it though. I don't like it, but I get it...

8. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Jack speaking to Kemi like she was 4 years old. SMH

Cliff!! You beast!! How the heck did David perform so poorly on this challenge? Who saw that coming?

I didn't see this on first viewing, but sharp-eyed posters noted that Cliff accidentally caught Bella in the face with his arm as he went to hug Nick right after Julie said Cliff you've been evicted.

9. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I caught it the first time... Ain't karma a b*tch? ;)

10. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
  11. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Yeah. That whole thing was so frustrating. Of course someone is gonna deny it when you ask them flat out if they are secretly plotting against you. It made no sense that they would automatically assume Nicole was the one that was lying. At least hear her out and get her side of the story. The fact that neither Nick nor Bella would even let her defend herself was terrible game play. If their game goes down the tubes now, it's completely their own fault.

12. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I think Nick might have been ok if he hadn't hooked up with Bella. And then that girl whose name I can't remember told them about her power. NEVER TELL BELLA ANYTHING.

Go Cliff, although I was rooting for David.

13. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Then get Jack or Jackson out. It’s the bad behavior of them and the 3 girls in that alliance that started this whole Nichole thing. Nick and Bella are idiots and bullies, but it was the rest of the alliance that started this.

Plus it would be sweet to get Jack or Jackson out early. And it will make for a better season because they’re a-holes, but also because it will throw everybody’s game plans in disarray.

NorthAlabama likes this.
  14. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I would love nothing more than for one of them to get backdoored this week and not even make the jury. These guys are so full of themselves and really could use a lesson in humility.

NorthAlabama likes this.
  15. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I agree. I call her Bellaphone.

stellie93 likes this.