Big Brother 21 - OAD Thursday 07/11/2019 (S21E08)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Man, Bella can't keep her mouth shut! I love that she outed her own Gr8ful alliance that she was so vocally loyal to.

And Jack!!! SMH... Wow... Way to confirm the Gr8ful alliance, and then try (but fail) to recover! LOL...

jeetkunedo and jcondon like this.
  2. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    Cliff, what a goober laying out his whole plan like that. And he even talked about how voices carry in the house.

I don't recall this many showmances at the same time. This has to be a record.

It is so anti-climatic when Julie says you have been evicted, now go to camp comeback. I think the same when Survivor does it. If you are voted out, you really should be out.

3. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    3 showmances seems to be the norm for the last few seasons. They’re usually not all aligned with each other.

I believe that the fact that 7 people have had sex so far is a record.

4. jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    Crazy that Jack outed the Gr8ful alliance to Sam. I guess ultimately it doesn't matter. The others aren't bright enough to figure out who the 8 are and band together. Looks like no real game is going to happen until we are down to less then 10 and they finally have to play the game. It would be nice if they dumped Bella but not likely as Nick is with her.

My guess is in a few weeks when they pick off everyone else Tommy and/or Christie will be next.

The only thing that MIGHT make it interesting is if David comes back and can poach a couple out or Gr8ful or something. Otherwise he will just be part of the unaffiliated and likely picked off again fairly soon. Even if he wins HOH the following week he would be in trouble again.

I hate when they have these huge alliances.

5. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    What did Jackson say before he voted to evict Jessica? I replayed several times but couldn't understand and closed captioning skipped over it.

6. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I am only going from memory, but didn't he say something like "OK, let's do this!"?

7. Martha

Martha Member

Oct 6, 2002
    South Carolina
    I can't remember exactly what he said, but I remember having the distinct impression that he was doing it just to get the chaos ball rolling.

8. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    NC
    I think he said "let's kick start this horse".

9. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    7? I know of Nick & Bella, Jackson & Kat, Jack and Analyse. Who is the 7th?

10. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    well, jack and michie seem really close, but they've both already been mentioned... :p

11. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Jackson & Holly?

realityboy likes this.
  12. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Yep.