Big Brother 20 - Wed 9/19/18

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

Advertisements

So now it gets interesting. JC wins HoH. I imagine he goes after Tyler, but he's also hated Angela for sometime. I don't think he has a chance to win overall, but if he manages to get Tyler out, I think Kaycee wins. She might actually win either way, but I think it's a tossup.

Imagine the embarrassment that CBS might go through if JC wins, considering his inappropriate behavior and everything with Julie and her husband. That might wind up being a perfect poop-storm.

2. KevinG

KevinG Member

Sep 3, 2003
    Mt. Laurel, NJ.
    This is the HOH that doesn't matter, aside from ensuring personal safety. The only thing that matters is POV. The winner of POV has *all* of the power this week as they are the only vote. (unless it's the HOH that wins POV also)

So, yes, JC winning did make it interesting, but only because he was obviously gone otherwise. (unless he lost HOH but won POV)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  3. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Was going to correct you Kevin, but the quote I started to pull had the edit in it.

4. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    My predictions:

If Tyler wins veto he votes out Kaycee
    If Angela wins veto she votes out Kaycee
    If Kaycee wins veto she votes out Angela

The one unknown is what JC will do.

Kaycee could be in trouble.

5. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL

Advertisements

Edited to add spoiler tags.

If JC wins the Veto, I think he leave the noms the same. That allows Kaycee to vote out who she wants. If I were her, I would vote out Tyler. I think that Tyler is the only one that gives her a fight for jury votes. I think she beats either JC or Angela easily.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  6. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    You might want to spoiler that. Noms weren't announced during the Wed episode.

7. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
  8. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    Thanks, I sometimes forget that I am not in the Live Feed thread.

9. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    I had to self-edit my predictions above. I initially posted them from the pov of knowing who the noms are, but then I did remember that this was the Wed night ep thread.

10. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I'm thinking Angela has a good chance to go to the end and then get no votes. ;)

NorthAlabama and Steveknj like this.
  11. KevinG

KevinG Member

Sep 3, 2003
    Mt. Laurel, NJ.
    In retrospect, reading my post, it has so many conditionals that it barely makes sense. If this, unless that, whatever. Steve knows this game anyway. ;-)

12. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I can't believe creepy JC made it to the final 3. I'm glad he won HoH, though. It's much more interesting with him in the final three than an all Level 6 final 3. I would think all of them would realize that their best move at this point is to get rid of Kaycee. If she makes it to the end, she almost certainly wins.