Big Brother 20 - Thursday July 19 eviction *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jul 20, 2018.

1. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

Wow, Winston was PISSED! That was pretty unexpected. Ready to go back in and blow up his alliance.

And what the heck was up with Brett's speech? Rockstar was really pissed as well.

Sam not using her power is expected, but what happens if her team wins HoH this week? They have to get a lot of blood on their hands knowing whoever they get out this week has a good chance of coming back. I'd rather use it on someone who I could decide.

2. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I have a feeling that's just Winston's normal reaction to anything that doesn't go his way.

3. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Winston was pretty tightly wound. Brett was able to keep him calm most of the time.

verdugan likes this.
  4. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    It was hard to tell if he made it up just to mess with the other alliance, or if she really did tell him that stuff. Based on her reaction, I'd assume it was the former.

5. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al

Advertisements

i was thinking while watching it's not the reaction to have towards the hoh if you plan to stay in the house - but, as scottie pointed out, both winston and brett let down their guards and showed their true colors - they're both a**holes (with terrible social games).

verdugan, tivotvaddict and stellie93 like this.
  6. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    So whoever is voted out next week gets a "chance" to come back. Wonder if it's a fifty-fifty chance? A one out of 100 chance? Will it look like Sam gave it to him? I think it would have made sense to use it on one of the guys and get some promise at least in return. It doesn't look like anyone's gunning for her, so she should be safe next week.

7. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I'm pretty sure they said it'd be a competition that they would need to complete in order to go back in. Who knows what that is. Either a single-player task that they need to complete in a certain time, or maybe a head-to-head battle against someone in the house. I don't think it's a "chance" like a lottery where they flip a coin. I'm sure they want the person to be able to win to cause the most drama.

stellie93 likes this.
  8. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    my question is if it will be a comp with others (like previous seasons), or a solo challenge.

9. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    We saw a quick shot of it during the first eviction episode. Looks like a solo puzzle.

stellie93 and NorthAlabama like this.
  10. gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Why would Sam give it to one of the guys when it could potentially be used to save her the following week? My guess is that she never had any intention whatsoever of using it on someone else. Everything she said in the diary room to the contrary was just BS extracted from her by the producers.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  11. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    You need to delete your spoiler ... you posted in the wrong thread.

12. gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Oops! Fixed. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018