Big Brother 20 - Thurs 7/5/2018 eviction *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Jul 6, 2018 #1 of 17
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

That was satisfying seeing Swaggy's face when Steve was voted out! They were really shocked.

It really seems like the pieces just fell into place on how to get their one more vote. I bet the "no-mance" is going to be surprised how it turned out once they watch.

And this is a really good time for Katlyn to win HoH, when you've just flipped on your group. Will be interesting to see how this week goes.

2. Jul 6, 2018 #2 of 17
    Martha

Martha Member

Oct 6, 2002
    South Carolina
    Agreed on Katelyn....her HOH should be a fun mess to watch!

3. Jul 6, 2018 #3 of 17
    realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    She looked like she was going to have a meltdown from winning. I wonder who’s aura will get them nominated.

4. Jul 6, 2018 #4 of 17
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    I dislike that the people who won Apps this past week are not eligible to win this week.

LlamaLarry likes this.
  5. Jul 6, 2018 #5 of 17
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH

Advertisements

I wouldn’t want anyone to get multiple powers or punishments, but I don’t see why someone couldn’t get 1 of each.

6. Jul 6, 2018 #6 of 17
    gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I guess the old phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" would definitely apply here. :) Sam was for sure toast until Kaitlyn flipped. I have to admit, I was pretty surprised when Kaitlyn voted to evict Steve. I figured she was still rock solid with her alliance despite what she had said in the diary room.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    LlamaLarry likes this.
  7. Jul 6, 2018 #7 of 17
    bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    It's not just this week. They can only win once ... period.

8. Jul 6, 2018 #8 of 17
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    Oh gross.

9. Jul 6, 2018 #9 of 17
    bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Did you see her ask Winston in the hallway something. Sure looked like he mouthed "Steve" to her, so I am guessing she was asking who to vote for.

10. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I really don't like Kaitlyn. So someone you met a week ago actually likes someone else better than you???? He's allowed. So blow up your game. I was not happy to see her win HOH. :(

11. gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I did't notice that. Perhaps it indicates that the vote was still up in the air until the very last minute.

12. gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I don't particularly like her either, but I was happy to see her win HoH. Since she just flipped on her alliance, we should at least get some decent drama this week.

stellie93 likes this.
  13. Squeak

Squeak Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 12, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    It really has always been that way -- you only get one of the "rewards" once (Den of Temptation, America's Care Package, etc)

14. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    Well, very true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Every season we get the comment about how bad this season is compared to previous seasons...

I am going to make that statement now... I am not finding this season very compelling...yet...

I am still "in"...and I will keep watching... But I am not really getting this season... The personalities are blah, the whole social media "trending" schtick isn't working for me... I don't know... Even the alliances are boring... Usually there are a few overlapping alliances with many people playing both sides of the house... In this season, they've very quickly organized themselves into two very neat and almost equivalent sized cliques...

Like I said, I will reserve judgement and continue watching...but so far...not a fan...

I so badly want this to be good...

16. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    the slow start is what happens when bb begins with all newbies, and no veterans (which is why bb often uses returning players?). i like this cast, watching the relationships form and morph, and am willing to take time to get to know them.

a few of the comps have really raised the bar this season, too - based on what i've seen so far i'm in for the summer.

17. realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    I’d give it a few weeks. The personalities are all pretty good, but it’s hard to squeeze in 16 new people in the first week. After the past few years that have been lopsided or more about personal attacks than gameplay, this evenly divided but mostly strategy focused cast is a breath of fresh air.

The theme doesn’t do much for me. The robot was an interesting bit, but otherwise, it’s not really any different than the Den of Temptation from last year.