Big Brother 20 - Sunday 7/15 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jul 16, 2018.

1. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

I guess I can believe that Bayleigh got the last power app, and I can see how the chaos might make for an interesting show, but I just haven't liked her almost purely because of her first segment where she brags that she's a flight attendant and doesn't want to help people. That's the entire point of that job. She would be the kind of person you would hate to have helping you when you have a problem and you're already unhappy.

The messages on the pegboard make me laugh. This time it said something like JC is a "yagus". :D

I laughed so hard when Kaitlyn swore on her grandparents and editing cut to the bird outside cooing.

It will be interesting to see who gets voted out and if Sam decides to use her bonus life this week or not. It could be an interesting time to use it. Otherwise next week they'd have to try to get someone out knowing that the person will have a chance to come back even if they have the power.

verdugan likes this.
  2. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Especially after she cut herself off from saying "on my life!" Nope, she's too selfish for that, better switch to the dead grandparent. :D

3. Squeak

Squeak Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 12, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    Jc is a “Yatus”. It was a joke about when he couldn’t say hiatus.

4. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Yeah, I misspelled the made-up word. I think it's so funny that they are going on about how JC is a yatus.

NorthAlabama and Squeak like this.
  5. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk

Advertisements

Back from my 2 week vacation and all caught up! Pretty good season so far.

FWIW, I don't like Bay for exactly the reason DancnDude mentioned - she only helps people when she "has" to? What kind of person are you? Any bets on if she still has her job when she gets out?

OK - one more thing - does anyone else think that Brett looks like Kerr Smith? It is driving me a little crazy...LOL!

verdugan and DancnDude like this.
  6. Squeak

Squeak Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 12, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    I don't think this is a spoiler, but tell me if I am wrong. Both Bayleigh and Kayleigh have said on the feeds that they didn't really love their intro segments (with the insinuation that beyond being staged, the tone was fairly scripted by production to play a character).

And yes, she will still have her job because on the feeds she is fairly lovely and reasonable.

7. jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    I did not know that about Bayleigh. We missed the first hour of the season opener.

My guess (like others have said already) it was scripted. She seems a decent enough person on the main show (we don't have the feeds) can't see that being enough to get her fired. At least I hope not.

8. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    Welcome back!! :D

As I was watching I kept thinking that every one of these people looks a bit like 'someone famous' when seen at a certain angle. I was trying to think of who matched up with them all...
    Rockstar looks like Toni Collette
    Kaitlyn looks just like Nicole Richie
    Winston looks like someone, I just can't quite put my finger on who...
    Sam is another that I'll see from a certain angle and think 'who does she look like?' I just don't have a name.
    And, yes, that's a perfect match for Brett.

They all are semi doppelgangers.

9. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I agree with Rockstar, and I TOTALLY agree with Kaitlyn!!!
    And Winston looks like Matthew Morrison from Glee!!!!

10. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    It's actually spelled "confefe"...

SoBelle0 likes this.
  11. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    To me, he looks like the trainer from the biggest loser, Bob Harper.