1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 20 (Summer 2018) Live Feed and all *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Jun 18, 2018 #1 of 492
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Big Brother is coming up soon - Wed June 27 - and the new houseguests have been announced. Here's the new thread for pregame talk and live feed discussion. We usually have enough interest to also do individual episode threads, but this one is anything-goes for spoilers on live feeds or After Dark.

I always look forward to another season of BB!

Looks like as usual, most houseguests are in the 20-30 range with a couple between 31-40. 16 houseguests announced. I guess that's the usual number, but you never know if they add a twist to add returnees.

2. Jun 18, 2018 #2 of 492
    GoPackGo

GoPackGo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    AZ
    Uh, the first guy on that list is an undercover cop, and says "I MUST take baths at night." Good luck with that.

There's a girl with a pet rooster

Some girl from TX: "In fourth grade, I raised a goat named Ringo for FFA (Future Farmers of America). I never raised one again." OK then.

WHOA! BB TWIST RED FLAG: "In sixth grade, I found out that I was adopted."

There's a girl who's a pro football player (?) from Tempe.

Every one of this surfer dude's facts about himself are amazing:
    - I fell in a muddy construction hole at 3 AM once and was stuck in there for 30 minutes.
    - I spent six months travelling Australia.
    - I got bit in the face by a fish at the Great Barrier Reef.
    - I fell off a pool slide when I was a kid and died... kinda.
    - I was a champion bowler.

There's a flight attendant:
    - I was once was on a flight where the engine blew.
    - I get hit on every day while being a flight attendant.

This life coach can't even answer the question completely:
    Q: What would you take into the house and why?
    A: My crystal.
    Also this: "If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared."

Then there's a medical sales rep who claims he has been mistaken for Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds. Also this: "I write love notes to my dog before work."

Also this lady with purple hair, who goes by "Rockstar." She's going to have some problems: "I never hear music on the show in the house and I live for music, to the point where I won't work at a place that does not play music."
    She also let's us know these nuggets of info:
    - A unicorn walked me down the aisle during my wedding.
    - I gave natural birth to all of my kids.

There's a professional dancer: "I say I'm 5'0", but I'm only 4'8"."
    THAT'S 4 INCHES DIFFERENCE!

There's a cyber security engineer from CT with this dubious plan: "I also plan to lie about my current occupation and life. I want people to think I am just a dumb surfer/model guy. Then, I will slowly plant my seeds of stories throughout the entire house, causing chain reactions that I will have to dynamically calculate on the fly."

There's a fitness model from SC who calls herself "The networking queen"

There's a 26 year old virgin who has never been kissed.

There's a substitute teacher who wet the bed until he was 10.

There's a girl named Rachel who her friends call "Craychel"

There's a day trader named Swaggy C who claims he has a photographic memory. Sounds like Vanessa again. Probably one of her friends tbh.

That concludes my analysis of the BB cast.

SoBelle0, verdugan and DancnDude like this.
  3. Jun 18, 2018 #3 of 492
    brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    For a moment there I thought you were going to say "THAT'S 2 INCHES DIFFERENCE!" :p:p:p

4. Jun 18, 2018 #4 of 492
    realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    There’s also been a vague promo about the possible theme or twist:

5. Jun 18, 2018 #5 of 492
    jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    Also safe to post any spoilers that might be part of coming attractions (I don't think BB does that). Just want to be sure. Got in "trouble" for posting things like that in the in another spoilers thread here.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  6. Jun 18, 2018 #6 of 492
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    I saw on his modeling page, he listed his height as 5’1”. I’m not sure how that works.

Like most of the cast this year, he was smart enough to lock down his Instagram & Twitter, but Twitter has found plenty of embarrassing pictures/videos elsewhere.

7. Jun 19, 2018 #7 of 492
    DancnDude

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Yeah, this is the "anything goes" spoiler/rumor thread. So things from the live feeds or BB After Dark are ok. We'll make threads for the individual TV episodes and those would be the ones you wouldn't post that kind of stuff.

jcondon likes this.
  8. Jun 19, 2018 #8 of 492
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Middlebury, VT
    I'm not sold on this cast yet.

9. Jun 19, 2018 #9 of 492
    GoPackGo

GoPackGo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    AZ
    I think we're going to have either several HG's voted out on day 1 or very early, and replaced with veterans, or we're going to have the veteran team twist (or some variation of it) again.

10. Jun 19, 2018 #10 of 492
    DancnDude

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I keep thinking that BB has got to want to bring back Christmas, since she broke her leg on the show last year.

11. Jun 19, 2018 #11 of 492
    series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    I don’t like it when veterans return. It always tilts the playing field somehow. Let the game play out naturally so that some of the new cast can make names for themselves instead of being pushed into the background for the benefit of names from the past.

lynncosbm, Steveknj and verdugan like this.
  12. Jun 19, 2018 #12 of 492
    brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    I'd like seeing Christmas in July. :rolleyes:

13. Jun 19, 2018 #13 of 492
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    She is very pregnant right now.

14. Jun 19, 2018 #14 of 492
    DancnDude

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I guess that probably disqualifies her for this season :p

15. Jun 20, 2018 #15 of 492
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Middlebury, VT
    I heard on a podcast that there are likely going to be a lot of past players in the audience for the premiere. This is starting to feel like that at least 4 (to get to 20 players for S20) vets coming back on premiere night?

16. Jun 20, 2018 #16 of 492
    DancnDude

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    A little more about the high-tech twist and the house tour is now up. Something about a "BB App Store" and "trending" houseguests with new powers and punishments.

In the house tour video, Julie (and BB) also throws a little shade at Paul by putting in some 3D-printed arcade machine models, one of which has Paul's picture on it and says "2nd place".

Cool rock-climbing wall with the living room on a turntable. Also the bedroom walls slide away and can make one big 12-bed room.

17. Jun 20, 2018 #17 of 492
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    I hope it’s not true, but the house tour has a lot of double beds. (More than would be needed for the typical 16 hgs).

18. Jun 20, 2018 #18 of 492
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Middlebury, VT
    So maybe if it happens and it sucks again, we can finally get the grod to understand when we say “see, we told you so.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Jun 21, 2018 #19 of 492
    Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    The only thing I hope is that IF they bring back a returning player(s), that they don't give them the type of advantage that assures they get far in the game (as they gave Paul last year). My feeling is that this season is going to be heavily influenced by social media and that you're going to see HG go out of their way to work the viewers. Not sure if I will like that if that's their intention, but we'll see.

20. Jun 21, 2018 #20 of 492
    andyw715

andyw715 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    They need to do a season where the house is really "meh"; just an ordinary looking 20+ year old house. Less room, making it hard to "escape"