1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 20 OAD Wednesday 09/12/2018

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tivotvaddict, Sep 13, 2018.

1. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I am not the biggest JC fan in the world. But my heart absolutely broke for him with the videos from the loved ones and he didn't have a single family member that would send him a message.
    Wow wow wow. Nobody deserves that.

stellie93 likes this.
  2. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Yeah, that was horrible.

3. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I came here to post the same thing. That was pretty sad.

4. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    sad, but not surprising to find any lgbt person without a supportive family - it's one of the biggest contributors to the risk of lgbt youth suicide being estimated at 14 times higher than straight youth - but, it's what the church wants.

verdugan and realityboy like this.
  5. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Agreed with the JC comments above.

I also felt bad for Hayleigh game-wise. She really bombed that veto when she tried so hard to win. And Kaycee is now building up quite the resume, with a shockingly fast time.

Love to see the BB Comics every year. They are always so great!

6. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Love the BB comics. :)

Kaycee is building up quite the resume but also quite the target too. Not sure it was so smart to win. Tough with this type of competition though, as you don't know how your competitors are doing.

7. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I just felt it was another episode where they wasted another 10-15 with those letters from home. Designed to tug at the heartstrings to make you root for one houseguest or the other? Oh well, whatever. Good competition and I was really surprised that KayCee did THAT much better than everyone else. Good for her. I'm really starting kind of root for her to win. She's got a good social game, I don't think she's upset any on the jury that much and she's great in comps.

JC is trying to stir up stuff between Brett and Tyler. It's a double edged sword. Either it makes Tyler think there could be something to it and not trust Brett, or (and this seems to be the case), JC is getting under Tyler's skin and Tyler will want to get him out sooner rather than later.

8. brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    It happens more than you think. In my case my Parkinson's is worsening and been recently diagnosed with A-Fib and neither remaining members of my family, my two sisters, didn't reach out to contact me, even though kid sister know about my medical condition. You get to a point you don't care anymore about family.

9. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Sorry to hear that, Brianric--I had a close friend who had Parkinson's and it is a challenge.

Some families are closer than others, and these days I think families move further away from each other than they used to. There was a spoiler about JC on here a few days ago that was not very complimentary--don't know if it's true or not, but it could be part of why his family didn't want to claim him on national TV.

10. fireman9302

fireman9302 Nobody listens to me

Jul 1, 2004
    Nowhere...
    What church wants kids to commit suicide?

11. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    [​IMG]

Dargon and verdugan like this.
  12. brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    I 've been living in New Jersey since 1989. One sister lives in Massachusetts, the other in New Hampshire. At one time when I die I wanted to be creamed and be buried in the same hole in the ground with my brother, who I adored and the feeling was mutual. You get so numb I'm now making plans to have my ashes buried in the local military graveyard, seeing that I'm an eight year Navy veteran. The only reason why I brought it up is that JC is not alone when it comes to family. I no longer lose sleep over it.

stellie93 likes this.