1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 20 - OAD 7/8/2018 (Sunday)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Jul 9, 2018 #1 of 13
    MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Namaste... :)

Will be interesting to see if they can get Swaggy C up on the block... Not sure how I feel about that though... While Swaggy C is not my favorite character, and has a super ego...he is probably one of the few "characters" in the house that I enjoy watching to see what he will do/say...

LOL...I love when Rachelle "won" an app, only to find that she got the crap app... I guess that will be a continuing theme... House guest puts their hand down on the screen, sees that they "won" something, cut to diary room footage of them being over joyed and self congratulatory on their win... Only to find that they are the least trending... Predictable? Yes... Entertaining? Uh...yes!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. Jul 9, 2018 #2 of 13
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    It's pretty clear to me that the houseguests have no idea how we are "voting" for the trending people. Least trending basically means that you are not making any waves, not that America hates you. She was really upset that she was being perceived as a bad guy, but that actually would have made her trend more.

I really wish Swaggy could get least trending, but that's not how it works. He's certainly got to be closer to getting most trending than least.

Tyler lucked out with the cloud power, without really having any idea what it would do. It's a pretty good one.

3. Jul 9, 2018 #3 of 13
    bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Yeah, but is he ever really going to know that he is in trouble and needs to use the power? I liken it to a HII in Survivor ... great to have, but often gets played unnecessarily or doesn't get used when it should have.

4. Jul 9, 2018 #4 of 13
    MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    True... He needs to keep it a complete secret, otherwise the others will want to flush it by either starting a rumor that he is going on the block...or actually putting a plan in place to put him up on the block...

But people with power rarely can keep their power to themselves...they are all just itching to tell someone... The problem is that even if you trust someone with your secret, that person also has people that they "trust" and soon enough everyone nows...

Let's see if Tyler can keep this one in his pants...

5. Jul 9, 2018 #5 of 13
    stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Early in the show's season I always sit and watch the people and names in the intro until I get them memorized. Ever time Rachael comes up I think she's dressed weird and wonder why I've never seen her before. I was sure she was least trending. It's way more important that the people inside the house know you than us out here, tho.

6. Jul 9, 2018 #6 of 13
    tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I felt bad for Rachel. From what I've heard she is pretty nice in the house, going out of her way to make others feel better if they're having an off day.

7. Jul 9, 2018 #7 of 13
    MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yeah...these punishments are sometimes pretty cruel...

Sam's stint as a robot killed her social game... Almost got her evicted...

8. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I might be mistaken (and probably am), but the first time they had the App store, weren't there 5 choices? This time there were 4. If I'm right, then that leads me to believe this will only be a thing for 5 weeks.

I KNOW Swaggy C keeps things interesting as "the bad guy" but still, I can't stand his attitude and it annoys me while he's on screen. I hope they can get him out. Plus I like when those who think are "running" things get their comeuppance!

verdugan and jcondon like this.
  9. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    I think you are on the right track.

1st week = 5
    2nd week = 4
    3rd week = 3?
    4th week = 2?
    5th week = 1?

10. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I kind of want Winston to go home. He's a fool for agreeing to go up as a pawn without even trying to talk her out of it.

11. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    I’m not sure where I got the idea, but I was under the impression that it’d only be four weeks with 1 left unused so everyone that won would get a choice.

Squeak likes this.
  12. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I thought I heard Rob Cesternino say on his podcast that 10 different house guests would get an app before it ended.

13. RickyL

RickyL valar morghulis

Sep 13, 2004
    Indianapolis
    The apps already used are removed.