1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 20 - OAD 7/12/2018 (Thursday)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by RichardHead, Jul 13, 2018 at 12:25 AM.

1. RichardHead

RichardHead Musical Klutz

Nov 16, 2003
    Hollywood,...
    What is wrong with these people. They are crazy and/or stupid!

Why work so hard to save someone who is going to kick many of their as*es in completions. Be happy a challenge beast is gone and you aren't! The collective IQ of Swaggy C's "team" must be in single digits!

YOU ARE PLAYING A GAME, not choosing life mates or, even, good friends.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 1:30 AM
  2. angbear1985

angbear1985 Τι ποτέ !

Aug 25, 2006
    Ohio
    I would love to see Swaggy's face when he sees that Scottie voted him out!

3. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    That was funny when they showed his pre-game interview and he was talking about how the best strategy is to lay low. :)

4. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    At least he admitted he didn't take his own advice.

5. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Yeah, but he followed up by calling Tyler "soft". He was just butt hurt that Tyler got him.

I hate reactions like that:
    I'm running the show and everything is strategic and glorious.
    ... oh, I got voted out. these people are stupid and can't think for themselves.

6. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Was there a way "Chris" could come back? Seems Julie mentioned something like that at the beginning.

7. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    I LOL's when he was throwing his tees to the audience like he's already "rich and famous" :rolleyes:

LlamaLarry likes this.
  8. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Maybe he would be a competitor if Sam used her power on herself or another houseguest?

jcondon likes this.
  9. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    Aren't players who have a chance to come back generally sequestered from inside game information? Julie told him that Hailey voted him to stay, she doesn't give info to a potential returnee. But maybe for Sam's power, it doesn't matter?

realityboy likes this.
  10. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Exactly. I don't think Julie would have revealed any information about the vote to him if there was a chance he could come back into the house. His goose is cooked. I doubt it's the last we will see of him, though. I'd wager money that they will bring him back on later season. He's got a big personality that makes for compelling TV. I'm sure the powers that be were really bummed when he got backdoored so early in the game.

11. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Julie should have told him when she told him about Haleigh.

12. RichardHead

RichardHead Musical Klutz

Nov 16, 2003
    Hollywood,...
    Shaggy/Swaggy seems like a very angry man when things aren't going his way! It probably would have done his game a world of good if he'd taken his head out of his ass a couple weeks ago. Yes, for a change the players were able to keep their mouths shut but many forgot they were playing for a lot of money. Seems it starts that way each season. I don't think they need to go balls out on day one but shields should be up from day one. Otherwise you get the emotional suck fest we saw last week.

13. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Wonder if his and Bayleigh's love will last with no contact for potentially weeks or months.

14. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I like how she calls him "Chris". I get the feeling that "Chris" might be a really nice guy. He said something like he crated Swaggy because of childhood issues. I'm betting he is really a very insecure guy and he hides behind Swaggy C persona to mask it. I bet I'd have liked Chris but really couldn't stand Swaggy.

I agree that they will invent some way to get him back on the show, even if it's just to lose a competition to come back into the house.