1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 20 - OAD 7/11/2018 (Wednesday)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by bryhamm, Jul 12, 2018.

1. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Wow, swaggy was truly caught off guard. Haven't seen that level of blindside in a while.

verdugan likes this.
  2. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Kaitlyn should have said those things to the group that she said in the diary room. Instead she just cried and made it seem like something she didn't want to do but had to.

I think this is actually going to hurt Tyler's game because he is now starting to be seen as controlling Kaitlyn.

3. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Agreed.

4. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Why did Tyler pull off Scottie (Swaggy alliance) instead of Winston (Tyler alliance)? Was it because of Tyler's several other sub-alliances?

5. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    He said he thought they could convince Scottie to join their group by making him safe.

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I think Tyler has just made himself a HUGE target. I'll be surprised if he lasts half the game now. Shame, because I like him.

7. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Powell, TN
    Do you think Kaitlyn was acting like that on purpose? Because if she was that would be brilliant to keep blood off her hands and blame Tyler.

8. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    When you think you rule the universe, you aren't really looking for the blindside. ;)

It's a wonder it didn't leak since she told almost everyone in the house. I hate that girl way more than Swaggy. I hope it comes back on her--tears or no tears.

9. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    It was undeniably a big move, but I don't see how backdooring Swaggy was good for Kaitlyn's game. Now she has half the house pissed off at her.