1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 20 - OAD 7/11/2018 (Wednesday)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by bryhamm, Jul 12, 2018.

1. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Wow, swaggy was truly caught off guard. Haven't seen that level of blindside in a while.

verdugan likes this.
  2. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Kaitlyn should have said those things to the group that she said in the diary room. Instead she just cried and made it seem like something she didn't want to do but had to.

I think this is actually going to hurt Tyler's game because he is now starting to be seen as controlling Kaitlyn.

3. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Agreed.

4. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Why did Tyler pull off Scottie (Swaggy alliance) instead of Winston (Tyler alliance)? Was it because of Tyler's several other sub-alliances?

5. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    He said he thought they could convince Scottie to join their group by making him safe.

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I think Tyler has just made himself a HUGE target. I'll be surprised if he lasts half the game now. Shame, because I like him.

7. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Powell, TN
    Do you think Kaitlyn was acting like that on purpose? Because if she was that would be brilliant to keep blood off her hands and blame Tyler.

8. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    When you think you rule the universe, you aren't really looking for the blindside. ;)

It's a wonder it didn't leak since she told almost everyone in the house. I hate that girl way more than Swaggy. I hope it comes back on her--tears or no tears.

9. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    It was undeniably a big move, but I don't see how backdooring Swaggy was good for Kaitlyn's game. Now she has half the house pissed off at her.

10. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    OK... I went on a business trip and am now WAY behind!!! That's why we have individual episode threads, and I love it!!!

OK... So I just watched this episode and here are some thoughts:
    • Swaggy blindside - Yes, he was pretty shocked...as others have said, he feels like the king, so he wasn't thinking that he would be in the crosshairs of a blindside.
    • Kaitlyn's tears - Wow, she really put on a show... I think the tears were real, and I think she really would like to play a friendly game and comfortably fly under the radar. But at this point, she was stuck...does she piss off Swaggy and the faute group? Or does she piss off Tyler who she conspired on this whole plan from the start of the week? (Well, conspire is a strong word...perhaps I really mean Tyler, who told her what to do from the start of the week).
    • Rachele was a POV BEAST! - Wow, when she talked her strategy through, I was thinking that maybe this challenge was not so challenging... She seemed to fly through the POV... She didn't win ultimately, but she really left her mark on me. She may have been the least trending this week, but I am noticing her now...
    • Cody and Jessica's return - When they left, they were kind of outcasts. But after TAR and some passage of time, they are quickly becoming the new Jeff and Jordan! Good to see them back, and great to see them happy and engaged.
    • The Yell App - LOL!!! Loved that guy. Reminded me of Chris Farley (in his van down by the river!). I love when he comfortably asked Rachelle if she wanted a cup of coffee and then yelled at her for the worst coffee ever!!! LOL...
    I am somewhat surprised that most of this was not already discussed in this thread.

I don't know...maybe it was not watching this for a long period of time and taking some time off...but I really kind of enjoyed this episode...

I am, yet again, on a business trip...so I am going to get even further behind!

realityboy likes this.
  11. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    I agree with you, it was a good episode! The Yell App guy yelling at Rachel made me laugh almost as much as Rachel. :D

I've always kind of liked Cody and Jessica but thought CBS could have utilized them a bit more effectively.

I hope we get to see Rachel grow as a contestant. So far I like what I see, but they aren't showing very much of her.