Big Brother - 2/20/2008

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Feb 20, 2008.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL

Advertisements

Wow. Those who bailed on this show before tonight *really* missed out on what may perhaps be the most gripping BB yet.

First off, what the eff was wrong with Josh? Ganging up on Amanda - good idea. Going flippin' overboard on her ass - not so much. And his totally insensitive crack about her dad? Damn, that's just completely uncalled for.

And Jen calling her own boyfriend a racist? If he is, why is she with him? If he isn't, why is he with her?

Okay, I watched more and see that Sheila told Ryan about the comment. What is extremely telling is that Ryan believed her without question. This must be an underlying issue with them. They really are bad for each other and should break up.

I feel bad for Parkah. He was a real stand up dude. And man, his facial expressions after eviction sure could tell a story!

As for the HoH competition, man are these people stoopid! No hot water, drinking glasses, or washing machine? WTF?

2. USAFSSO

USAFSSO Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM
    I caught up on the last two nights this evening. I have also been watching BBAD. Now that they have shown that Neil left, Josh was able to pick one of the previously evicted couple, Jacob or Sharon, as his new partner. They said the two were sequestered. So, will everyone go to the house and vote in the end? I don't think the house guests know that.

I like that Chelsia had died some her hair pink like her partners.

3. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Parker is the only person in the house I could really like. I hope that when/if Ryan and Alison get evicted that they will let Parker and Alison come back as a team and try it without the self-destructing duo.

I think Parker's expression is even better than Dustin's when he was evicted...can anyone post screencaps of those side by side...that'd be great.

EDIT: Here's Dustin's:
    [​IMG]

4. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    I couldn't believe Jen. I can't wait for Ryan to dump her when he sees she really did call him a racist.

5. mattpol

mattpol ILYA KOVALCHUK

Jul 23, 2003
    NEW YORK...

Advertisements

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! Best reaction ever!

6. Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Wow...yeah that comment was awful. Chelsia started it so lets not act as though it was purely 100% josh.

Also, i couldnt stand parker. He was one of those just fly off the handle and start yelling at people before even knowing the story. Good riddance.

7. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Good episode. I could go without the drinking glasses, hell there are other things in the house you can use ( Measuring cups, small pots, bowls etc...) but hot water? I couldn't do that.

Where are the food competitions? I think a few of these people need to be on slop.

8. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I liked how they replayed Jen telling Sheila that Ryan was racist right after showing her trying to deny it. "I just said he had 'racial issues' I didn't say he was a racist" - cut to her telling Sheila "Ryan is racist".

9. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    I guess this is going to be a short season if they get voted out two at a time. The voting is going to be tight if each team has to vote as a block.

10. mcb08

mcb08 Hoya for life!!

Mar 10, 2006
    The 6ix
    I thought that I heard Adam say that he wanted to vote off Alison/Ryan, and Sheila said she wanted to keep Alison/Ryan. Did I hear wrong, or did I miss something?

11. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    we determined that that must not have been the official votes....

Why would you pick exercise equipment over washing machine for 2 weeks? The only exercise equipment I've seen is the eliptical machine and the weight bench. You could do other exercises to make up for those machines easily....but to not be able to do laundry?

12. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I really don't think they knew how the game worked. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't get it. Maybe they thought they would be getting MORE exercise equipment. But, yeah, not being able to do my laundry for 2 weeks would suck.

And then to be stupid enough to give up drinking glasses and turn right around and pick a margarita party knowing you just gave up drinking glasses. Idiots. I think I would be able to eat with my hands just fine for a while, that way when I go to vote for the margarita party I won't feel stupid knowing I don't have anything to drink them out of.

13. ireland967

ireland967 Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Chicago
    I thought the same way with the hot food/hot water. You can't eat sandwiches or other cold items?

14. visionary

visionary HAVE BRAIN WILL USE!

May 31, 2006
    Norfolk Va.
    I too find that the first couple was sequestered, and also that we saw no meeting with Julie when Sharon left, to be real odd, along with this gay guy leaving with no explanation. Come on, there are all kinds of gay sites and forums, and is name and town are known, yet no one interviews him? They even said last night it was 3 month show too, this sequestering is not for the end but for something else much sooner.

I think this is some kind of setup and he is sequestered too. I don't know the twist but if it was real we would have heard what happened to him by now. The other gay guy picking a woman to return (yeaaa!) also is suspicious, maybe he isn't gay at all. Think about that.

15. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I do have to say that I did love the concept of that game!

I'm still debating with myself which would be worse: No drinking glasses or no utensils.

I can't believe they picked a margarita party over a grill....the party is a 1 time thing and they already are supplied with booze....the grill can be used multiple times everyday.

16. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    You can eat with your fingers. You can't drink with your fingers, though.

17. northmoor

northmoor New Member

Feb 9, 2005
    You can't really cook (stir fry, or just stir whatever you're cooking) with your fingers. You can't really slice things with your fingers (meat, onions, garlic, etc etc). You can drink out of a bowl, as they're doing.

I was debating this one, too, though.

The margarita party with no glasses ought to be at least somewhat interesting. Maybe it'll be the same day as when all the girls have to wear bathing suits/bikinis -- I think that is Sunday.

And, I am really glad Parker is Gone Gone. That guy was one of the worst BB players I've seen. He was obnoxious, rude and cried like a little baby. And, to top it off, he was one of, if not the most, stupid player in BB history.

18. Jimbo713

Jimbo713 CreaTiVoty!

Dec 25, 2001
    Richmond, VA
    Back to the length of this season- Julie keeps saying they could be in the house for 3 months - and THAT just doesn't add up if couples are eliminated each week. Another twist on the way?

19. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    yeah...if they keep things the same that means that next week only 3 couples will be voting for who goes.

20. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ

yeah...like northmoor mentioned.....you can drink out of other things more easily than you can scoop/flip/spoon/cut with other things.

Heck...back in my bachelor days I'd eat cereal out of a cup so I could certainly drink out of a bowl ;)