Big Brother 17 (OAD 7/22/2015)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Jul 23, 2015.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Audrey continues her downward spiral... Up against Johnny Mac now, I don't think she stands a chance of surviving this week...

She seemed like such a strong player out of the gate...but she played to hard to quickly, and seemed to strategize against herself the whole way through...

2. hairyblue

hairyblue A good Man

Feb 25, 2002
    Mobile, AL
    She hasn't been smart at all. She is too paranoid and doesn't leave anything alone. Plus I haven't seen her do well in contest. She will be gone this week. The dentist is too popular, unless there is a big game change.

And not showing up for the meeting, that is just being a bad sport.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

3. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    Audrey is a terrible player and deserves to be evicted. Good riddance. She's played the "victim" for weeks now and obviously has serious personal issues.

4. series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    "The game's the side project right now. I'm just focused on the band."

The word I'd use to describe Audrey's game is reckless. Like a bull in a china shop.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  5. jjd_87

jjd_87 Member

Jan 31, 2011
    WV

Advertisements

Exactly. I'll be glad to see her go. She played a horrible game. Davonne was right about the reason no one wants to be the one to send her out.

6. series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    Incorrect. It was a game strategy that had nothing to do with sexual identity, but now she can't be kept around any longer because she's become too rabid. Most of the house chomped at the bit to send her out every single week, but none of those people ever had the HOH power to do so. The only people with the motive to protect her were The Sixth Sense and they've been in complete control.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  7. angbear1985

angbear1985 Τι ποτέ !

Aug 25, 2006
    Ohio

Agree. I wonder if her playing the 'victim' is just a game move. Her not showing up for the Veto meeting was sad. She needs to go. It's a game. Play it or get out.

8. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Impossible. To confront the person who won the power of Veto?! What a Dumas!

9. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...
    I love Johnnie's speech though... "The best kind of vetos are the ones used to save me!"

10. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I thought the Saved by the Bell veto comp was pretty funny.

Wow I couldn't believe that Audrey is such as spoilsport that she couldn't even be bothered to go to the veto meeting. She deserves to go now and not make the jury.

11. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    This was my thought. I'd imagine her playing they way she did, with all the paranoia is probably a direct result of what she's gone though in life. That said, I doubt this has anything to do with that from the Sixth Sense standpoint. She became toxic to their game and she needed to go. She was only kept around because they considered her a vote in their favor, and she'd be easy to beat at the end since nobody would vote for her. Nothing to do with stepping on eggshells because she was transgender.

12. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Anyone else think the whole band thing is lame? Might be the dumbest thing ever created by the producers on BB.

13. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    So much for all those that thought she'd coast to the finals.

14. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I thought it was kinda funny. Mostly because of John's narration. Something like "Our audience is dwindling", when Jackie was the only one to show up for the show :D

15. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    John's comments were funny, but the whole thing is kinda stupid and worthless. I think it's there to fill time on Veto night. I'd rather see them go back to have/have-not competitions or some sort of reward comp. This is just dumb.

16. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    it's as good as the other lame excuses bb has invented to disturb the hg's all hours of the day (translated - they've all been lame). ;)

i have no sympathy for audrey. she's in a mess she created by foolishly and clumsily betraying the only supporters she had left in the house (and being immediately caught), and if she doesn't see this, things are even worse for her than i thought.

17. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    The boy band thing was okay...not great... They communicated it as a punishment for the 3 folks that lost at the BoB, but it seemed (until later "performances") that it was really a punishment for everyone...

Late night pages that "everyone" should go to the backyard to watch the performance seemed like everyone was required to attend (but later, as we know, Jackie was the sole spectator at one of the performances).

I wonder what bag of tricks Audrey has for us tonight... She plays so poorly during normal circumstances, I wonder just how bad her game play gets tonight with her back to the wall...

18. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I'm betting that Audrey has just given up and knows she's out.

19. series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    That would be a dumb thing to think. The alliance never wanted her long-term or else she would have been an official part of the alliance. They just wanted a scapegoat/extra target in the house in case people started to turn on them. Ideally she would have lasted at least until week 5 to give Liz and Julia cover to both enter the game.

20. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    It's frustrating that these HoHs are all scared of getting blood on their hands, and when they do put people up on the block, they always do so in a kind and gentle manner... Always the backhanded compliment... "I really like you, but we haven't really discussed game...and I want to give you the opportunity to in the BoB or the POV and get yourself off the block...and you know I am cheering for you"...

If you don't want to get blood on your hands, don't try and win HoH... And if you don't want to win HoH...don't play Big Brother...