Big Brother 17 Live Feeds & After Dark *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by realityboy, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Jun 26, 2015 #1 of 488
    realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH

Advertisements

Warning this thread has spoilers for anything that has happened so far in the house.

2. Jun 26, 2015 #2 of 488
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    So did anyone watch last night?

James nominated Jackie & Steve
    Jason nominated John & Becky
    John & Becky won so Jason was dethroned

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  3. Jun 26, 2015 #3 of 488
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    First impressions of the hg:

Jace & Austin or Jastin as they want to be known are completely unbearable. Jace is loud and annoying putting on a show for the cameras. Austin is basically his sidekick. They think they're running things, but others have a plan to backdoor Jace this week. I guess these 2 have Liz on their side as well. They think she is their Janelle.

Audrey is playing way too hard making multiple alliances. She's like Amanda at the beginning of S15. Jace wants to expose her.

Vanessa spent the night crying. She was missing home & upset that some people were mean to Steve. Not at all what I expected from her.

Steve is as awkward as Ian, but he doesn't have the coaches to help him.

I don't have a strong opinion on everyone else yet. Clay & John seem less annoying than I thought they would be. Meg has a surprisingly good social game. Becky seems to be on the outs. Jason & DaVonne seem to be close.

4. Jun 26, 2015 #4 of 488
    Ziggie

Ziggie TiVo Since 2003

Jan 20, 2004
    Under a...
    I'm east coast so when good stuff is happening on the feeds, I'm usually asleep. I did catch some of them this morning and I think Jace is obnoxious (he's the guy in the hoody on the feeds up in James' face, right?)

I can't figure Austin out. Is he gay? I don't know much about him.

5. Jun 26, 2015 #5 of 488
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH

Advertisements

I'm east coast, too, but I work overnights. I can't really watch at work, but on my days off, I'm used to staying up all night anyway.

Yep, that's him. Jace is obnoxious. Austin has a gf, but he did say that she was worried that he would cheat on her with a guy so...They were both admiring how hot Clay was, and they were making fun of Jeff for having a dad body. They are kind of unintentionally funny at times. In a room full of people, they would just start whispering game talk to each other.

6. Jun 26, 2015 #6 of 488
    Ziggie

Ziggie TiVo Since 2003

Jan 20, 2004
    Under a...
    That's for the update about Austin, RB. I saw Austin and Jace go into the room off the bathroom (what are they calling it this season?) but Jace was talking so low I couldn't make out what he was saying.

7. Jun 26, 2015 #7 of 488
    series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    Just from what the producers presented on CBS last night Jace started becoming my least favorite. Too much superficial over the top trying to ingratiate himself to others but coming off as a jerk.

The intriguing thing about Vanessa is, how much of that was sincere (it's true she doesn't really need the money and that magnifies the importance of other things) and how much of that was game strategy. If strategy, I'd think at a certain point it becomes counter-productive and still makes her a target. Especially if DaVonne has actually recognized her and is keeping it in her back pocket.

8. Jun 26, 2015 #8 of 488
    Ziggie

Ziggie TiVo Since 2003

Jan 20, 2004
    Under a...
    Like the Colorado comment? :rolleyes: That was his, wasn't it?

9. Jun 26, 2015 #9 of 488
    bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    If John and Becky won, wouldn't they dethrone Jason, the person who nominated them?

10. Jun 26, 2015 #10 of 488
    Ziggie

Ziggie TiVo Since 2003

Jan 20, 2004
    Under a...
    James is HOH... Jackie and Steve are nominated with a plan (we think) to backdoor Jace.

11. Jun 26, 2015 #11 of 488
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Yep sorry. James is HoH. Stupid J names.

12. Jun 26, 2015 #12 of 488
    NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    while i appreciated the info they communicated to fans once the feeds started, you're right - their behavior is obnoxious, and social game is reckless.

this was a shocker for me, i'm hoping at least part of it was game. they've been in the house a week, if she's already this fragile she's got a long road ahead. i had hopes for her to go far this season, but just couldn't bear to watch her hours-long breakdown.

13. Jun 26, 2015 #13 of 488
    Ziggie

Ziggie TiVo Since 2003

Jan 20, 2004
    Under a...
    My first real gripe... Shelli's teeth annoy me. Geezis, too bright much? Reminds me of Ross' teeth that glowed in the dark in Friends.

14. Jun 26, 2015 #14 of 488
    SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    I wasn't going to check in here - and ALREADY it's gotten the better of me. HA!
    I want to be surprised, and yet I want to know. ;)

Knowing won.

So, a backdoor of Jace seems like a great idea. He was really over the top on the show part and I was wondering how the other houseguests were taking him. All that winking and trying to be clever. 'Rado!?! What is that? :p

Did the poker dealer make any mention that she recognized the poker player? Seems she would... and might say something to the early girl alliance.

I do really hope they can keep that on the dl and actually DO something this year. Come on, girls! You can play and strategize and not get into all that stupid bitchy and jealous stuff. Do it! There's not much eye candy, so I'm hoping they'll be able to focus, for once. They make me so buggered when they can't seem to work together.

15. Jun 26, 2015 #15 of 488
    series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    Not that I saw. And they showed her during prime time making snarky comments about her first impressions of other house guests, but not of Vanessa. It's starting to look like NOBODY is going to recognize Vanessa, unless DaVonne is just wearing a poker face. If she knows and says something that risks outing herself as a poker dealer.

Vanessa's game might already be self-destructing anyway, if you take everything at face value.

16. Jun 26, 2015 #16 of 488
    Ziggie

Ziggie TiVo Since 2003

Jan 20, 2004
    Under a...
    Vanessa really lost it which surprises me. In poker, you can't get flustered. You can't let it get to you. Shame.

17. Jun 26, 2015 #17 of 488
    verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Unless it's part of her plan?

18. Jun 26, 2015 #18 of 488
    series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    Yeah, I haven't passed judgment yet. Consider a few things - what she does for a living, every one of them knew exactly when the live feed cameras were coming on, and if an emotional breakdown was going to happen the timing is suspicious. Maybe she's feeling out for empathetic people and misfits she can get on her side. She better pull out of it quickly though before she gets too much attention from everyone in the house. Or maybe she doesn't care about winning the game but instead softening up her public image with America for her Poker and Endorsement career.

19. Jun 26, 2015 #19 of 488
    NorthAlabama

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    it appears that steve won pov, and he will (obviously) use it to save himself, leaving jackie and the renom on the block.

talk is leaning towards jace as the renom and target for eviction, he's been grating on a few nerves in the house the past week. there's also been occasional talk of audrey's attempts to befriend every hg, and that has her name on the radar for renom.

20. Jun 26, 2015 #20 of 488
    NorthAlabama

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    a few added notes:

• james picked havenots as hoh: liz, da’vonne, vanessa, and austin. the havenot room is filled with dentist chairs for beds this season

• it’s looking like the twin twist is liz and her sister julia, this afternoon liz was “forgetful” of her actions in the house (a thrown pillow), and also looks a little clueless in conversations of other events in the house

• dentist johnny mac also has an identical twin who’s a podiatrist, donny mac

[​IMG]

Attached Files: