Big Brother 13 - 8/7/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by CatScratchFever, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Aug 8, 2011 #1 of 47
    CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ

Advertisements

What a Rachael Pity Party should have been the EP title. Hopefully she's gone and I hope her dufus fiancé isn't america's choice.

Why didn't Kalia keep Jeff in her back pocket and blindside him if Rachael ger the POV?

I hope Cassi is coming back - she left way too soon.

2. Aug 8, 2011 #2 of 47
    Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    I hate it how some people take this game so personally. Only one person can win, get over it, you will be targeted, no need to cry.

3. Aug 8, 2011 #3 of 47
    stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I was surprised to see Jordan so weepy and upset. I was thinking the first time she was on she wasn't emotional at all. Now that she's won once, I'd expect her to be even less so. I'd love to see either Brendan or Rachael come back just to see the look on Danielle's face. I hate her. And to help J&J get farther.

4. Aug 8, 2011 #4 of 47
    nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    She's hungry.

She's tired.

She is now entering week 2 as a Have Not, and it is clearly taking it's toll...

5. Aug 8, 2011 #5 of 47
    Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005

Advertisements

I still don't get Jeff's outrage about the floaters. The veterans had every chance the 1st three weeks to target Porche, Adam, and Shelly and instead they let the floaters stay. Now he's made because someone else won't target the floaters?

6. Aug 9, 2011 #6 of 47
    Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    I had to FF through all the Rachael cry-fest...can't stand her whining.

I think I'd actually like to punch her in her face 4-5 times if I saw her with that crybaby face of hers.

7. Aug 9, 2011 #7 of 47
    CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    I think she could take you, she's pretty solid.

:)

8. Aug 9, 2011 #8 of 47
    Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    I'd still put up a good fight...now she'd have to do it topless though.

:D

9. Aug 9, 2011 #9 of 47
    Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    Her breasts are so hard she would have two new fists to hit you with.

Might want to watch out!

10. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    weapons of mass destruction!

11. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    You'd just have to say "America hates you" and she'd break down into sobs and the fight would be over. :p

12. Honora

Honora Member

Oct 16, 2006
    When Rachel was having her crying session on the hammock, one of the things she said was something like, "Nobody will hire me." I know that I wouldn't want to hire somebody who can't get along with the rest of the staff, or cries whenever she doesn't get her way. On top of that, Brendon could show up and pound on anybody who "disrespects" her.

Grow up b*tch!

13. dirtypacman

dirtypacman Coming and going

Feb 3, 2004
    MA
    Jeff and Jordan really did not play the right game this week, in fact they played the same game Rachel and Brendan did last years- FLOATERS hear their wrath. I was very surprised that they took that angle when it really just puts a bigger target on their back. K as HOH was actually interesting. I think she sucks as a player but then again sucky players can make it far in BB because of the social aspect and weaknesses are looked at differently.

14. ducker

ducker New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    MA
    blah blah blah -- floater this floater that.. If Jeff, Jordan or Rachel were HoH there's no way the would nominate 2 floaters... and even if they did, there would be an excellent chance they would backdoor Kalia or Danielle.

I'm sick of Rachel's FAKE crying.. that's what I'm sick of.. Jordan started sobbing once, for all of a couple of minutes, and her nose was red and eyes actually had tears in them. That's something I can feel compassionate about. Rachel... no, it always looks to be stage crying. I'm surprised no one else calls her out on it in the house.

15. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    Not only would they NOT have put up Floaters, they DIDN'T put up Floaters when they were HOH. Every newbie they sent home was a perceived "leader" of the newbies, and the only reason that they (Keith/Cassi/Dom) were singled out of the newbies as targets was because they WEREN'T Floaters.

The "I hate Floaters" talk is so hypocritical and annoying.

16. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    I don't take it as hypocritical - it's getting themselves to safety. Isn't that part of the game? Make sure others want everyone out, but ME! :)

They (J/J for example) want to go after the strong leaders - but, when anyone else is in power, THEY (J/J again) may be considered the strong leaders... so, manipulate the ideas and point out that all these floaters need to go.

I don't think of things as hypocrisy in that house. This is what works to advance one's game THIS week, and it may be something else next week. Whatever works is what I bet I'd be spouting. :) I appreciate that someone like Jordan plans/tries to play a clean game - but, it's BB - all honesty all the time is not going to get you very far.

Manipuulaaaation! it's saving your game! :D

17. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I agree with this post completely.

You do and say whatever you need to do or say to survive another week.

That's the game!

18. andyw715

andyw715 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    distraction

19. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA

I agree but my memory tells me Jeff and Jordan had the exact same conversation between themselves so I think they actually believe it.

Yeah, it would suck if a "floater" won the game but when you're HOH it's almost always a good idea to get rid of a power couple.

20. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    If you watch (or read) any of the live feeds or After Dark, you get additional perspective into all the gamesmanship that goes on. The edits on the CBS shows only give you what they want you to see.

There is a LOT more that goes on...