Big Brother 13 - 7/28/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by CatScratchFever, Jul 29, 2011.

1. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    That was one fun show to watch. The meeting was awesome, especially when they were dumping in Danielle but not really speaking to her directly.

I guess the Regulators were't so hot afterall.

2. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    I can't wait to see the recap of the endurance competition. As long as it wasn't Brendan/Jeff/Jordan things will be very entertaining this week.

3. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    It is so irrational for these people to be personally offended and to feel persecuted when others want to vote them out of the house. Brendan seemed outraged that Dani would want herself and Dom to make it to the final two. Isn't that what he wants for himself and Rachel? It's a game, not life and death. And it's not even a complicated game!

If Brendan can get a Ph.D. anybody can.

I really hope Dani wins HOH and nominates Brendan AND Rachel and one of them goes home.

4. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I almost fell out of my chair when Jordan did her Rachel impression.

5. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    I want anyone to win other than Dani so she can be put up and sent packing. She really is clueless for someone with such self proclaimed BB game.

6. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    that was too funny, she is so darned cute.

7. dirtypacman

dirtypacman Coming and going

Feb 3, 2004
    MA
    Cutest BB player ever... I just love her.

8. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    It's a useful strategem to call people out--even to express moral outrage. The people trying to play both sides need cover to work effectively, and calling them out publicly hurts their game. ED did that intuitively in his season. But, yeah, don't take it personally. Own the hypocrisy privately. Otherwise you look silly, and worse, you could actually end up hurting your game.

9. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    That was the best part of the show. :up:

10. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    I liked it a lot. Although, I liked it even more how she laughed afterwards. She's too cute.

11. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    I imagine, when Porsche watches that competition back, she's going to be bummed at her choice of clothing....or maybe she won't.

12. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Clueless about what?

13. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    her game

14. jpwoof

jpwoof New Member

May 19, 2004
    San...
    i think she knows what she's doing.. it was dominic who went behind her back and told shelley about the plan, who ratted them out. it's what sparked the whole drama shown last night.

15. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    I think Dani play her game a little too strong and a little too soon. If she had waited there would have been nothing for Dom to tell anyone.

16. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Anything in particular. I actually thought what she tried to do this week was a decent move that just completely backfired in her face.

17. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    Actually, it was Porsche who blew up Dani's game by filling Rachel in on what was going on. But, she doesn't have a storyline on the show, so it wasn't written in. And Dani did a poor job of being clandestine. Once she got rid of Cassi she took her place at Dominic's side and they spent the whole day flirting with each other. Dani and Dominic were both pretty clumsy, and like a lot of BBers, got burnt trying to imitate Dr. Will.

18. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Wow. Major editing then.

19. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    There is a lot of information flowing in the game. Lawon, Kalia, Shelly, Porsche all talk to the vets, so Dani's actions were never really hidden. But Rachel and Porsche are close, so when Porsche filled Rachel in, she believed her. And Porsche is fairly insightful, she understood not just what Dani was doing, but why she was doing it. She's been right about things more often than not so far.

20. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    Why?