Big Brother 13 - 7/27/2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jul 28, 2011.

1. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Dominic is actually pretty entertaining in his interviews but I think he's toast tonight. I think it's funny how Danielle thinks she's in the perfect position when pretty much everybody knows she's been playing all sides of the house.

The conversation with Jordan about spelling F-A-R-T-I-N-G was pretty entertaining :p

2. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I got a kick out of the fact that Rachel misspelled her word. MOUISTURIZING I think.

3. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...
    I was really hoping Jeff would try and spell Tektronic again.

And Danielle really seems to think she is on the same gameplay as ED. She is not. She only got as far as she did BECAUSE of her Dad, not because of her gameplay.

4. jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    I wonder if Jeff was in a position to throw the competition if he would have in fact went for technotronics again. :)

Some of his commentary is pretty funny.

5. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I find Jeff and Jordan very entertaining - they make me LOL.

As for Dani, she is no master strategist - she rode ED's coattails during their season, and without him she is doomed.

I do wonder how long the 4 person veterans alliance will last now - after this, perhaps they will realize that they need each other for a while...

6. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    You'd think they realize that just as soon as someone outside the four of them wins HoH the rest of the house will be getting rid of one of them. They can't all win Veto. So their best interest is to play as a team to increase their chances.