Big Brother 13 - 7/21/2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by bryhamm, Jul 21, 2011.

1. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Argh! Why did she have to win. :mad:

2. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    Oh great! :thumbsdown:

3. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    Well, she is really good at comps. Though, this was just a guessing game.

Worst case scenario: Rachel puts Dom/Adam up, Kalia or Lawon wins POV and takes Dom/Adam down, J/J are the only replacement noms available, so Jeff goes home.

Hopefully Kalia or Lawon go home this week. Though J/J are my favorites and Dominic will likely gun for Jeff to take the alpha position in the house, I think it would be bad for the season if Dominic leaves this week.

4. DavidTigerFan

DavidTigerFan No, not Detroit. TCF Club

Aug 18, 2001
    Charleston, SC
    Why didn't Jordan put Lawon/Kalia up if she didn't want to put Cassie up?

5. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I'm not surprised that Rachael is so mean and nasty...I'm surprised that she believes she is the good person, and Cassi is the mean one. What planet is Rachael on?

6. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Three things.

1) Shelley is a man.

2) Based on the silhouette, I'm guessing Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino will be the "celebrity" guest.

3) Danielle? Are you kidding me? People would rather see skanky, flat-chested Danielle in a bikini all summer over cute Porsche with a big rack? Does America not know what a bikini is??!!!?

7. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    This, this, and this!

This week is gonna suck! I cannot stand Rachel. Cassie was spot-on with her assessment of Rachel when she tried to talk to her.

I couldn't believe how when Cassie tried to clear the air with Rachel & Bendan, they each totally flipped their lids! Those two are NOT stable at all.

And Danielle is NOT at all attractive this year. I used to think she was hot on her last season, but not anymore.

8. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    I think ED said on Twitter he predicts Ashton to show up so CBS could cross promote his new role. I turned off the TV before the whole silhouette preview/teaser.

9. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I seirously think I will skip this week and wait until someone else wins HOH. I am tired of the Brendan and Rachel show.

10. USAFSSO

USAFSSO Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM
    Ugh. I may have to skip this week also, or watch it on FF.

Cassi nailed it on Rachel.

11. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Maybe if enough people skip the week to hurt the credits, CBS would never recast her in future seasons!

12. Topher5000

Topher5000 Member

Jan 2, 2006
    "That's why I'm hiding in the bushes." LOL.
    It was funny that after Cassie left, you could hear someone going to the bathroom & then Brendan asks Rachel if she in there & she says she'll be a minute. You'd think they would have turned the mike off.
    I too am tired of the Brachel show. I may not be able watch this any more.

13. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    We loved the back to back slams Rachel got from Cassi and Jordan.

Someone needs to create several "We hat Rachel" type websites so when she leaves the house and starts scouring the web to see how "famous" she is (you know that's what she does) she'll see how much of a skank/sleeze people think she is.

14. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    The most disturbing thing about this episode was that stupid cape on Julie's dress.

Brendan and Rachel really are the perfect couple - they are both seriously disturbed people.

15. KyleLC

KyleLC Unregistered User

Feb 6, 2002
    Sugar Land, TX
    And you're seriously disturbed too -- about Julie's cape. :D

16. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I am!!!:D

It was...DISTURBING!!!!

17. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I am disturbed by how disturbed nyny is about Julie's cape! Especially since I didn't even notice it.

18. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    I wrote this earlier, but accidentally deleted it when I edited my post (this is coming from a live feed watcher): Cassi is a snob. Rachel didn't target her because she is pretty, but because she refused to engage with Rachel on any level for three weeks. She did little more than lay around with Dominic the whole time she was in there. And that final little tiff with Rachel was intended to push Rachel's buttons and she even rehearsed her parting shot to Rachel. And pushing Rachel's buttons is easy.

Rachel would have fallen over herself to work with Cassi, but Cassi made the same mistake Britney did last year and turned up her nose at Rachel and gave up her best shot at winning Big Brother.

And that whole "they hate her because she's pretty" narrative was created by Cassi--before the show began. It's in her preshow interviews that, for some reason, girls just don't like her. Then she spun it in the house, and in the DR. And it made for great television.

For the record, I do not like Rachel. She's a disaster. She's a social idiot. And her relationship with Brendon is stomach turning. And a lot of her most annoying characteristics come from her attempt to copy season 6/7's Janelle and to play a big character on tv. But, she's also easy to pick on, especially for girls like Cassi or Britney, or television editors.

19. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I just found the below as part of a recap on SpoilerTV.com from a guy named Sean Fufaro - hilarious!!!

First and foremost, what the hell was Julie Chen wearing? It looked like some sort of beige pantsuit/skirt/overalls combination…WITH A CAPE??? Was she seriously wearing a cape? I know this is the summer of superhero movies, but please tell me I was seeing that wrong. You’re hosting a summer reality show, Chenbot…you’re not one of the X-Men.

- Finally, I would have reversed my stance on Julie’s cape if the show would have ended with her flying off. Seriously…you can’t tell me that wouldn’t have been the greatest moment of the season. Opportunity missed, Big Brother.

20. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    Me too. I guess her Scotty hate has been transfered to Julie Chen.