Big Brother 13 - 7/17/2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jul 18, 2011.

1. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Looks like the veterans have another one. It doesn't matter if Adam or Dominic stays because either one appears to be aligning with them.

2. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I agree, on the one hand you've got Dominic who's a schemer and on the other you've got Adam who made and broke a previous promise. Neither would give any real reason for trust.

3. bigpuma

bigpuma Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2003
    Morgan Hill, CA
    I don't understand Adam. If I was him I would have told the veterans that I voted to keep Porshe. Everyone else seems to be lying about it anyway. He could have played along that he was in their alliance. Why did he come clean?

4. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    This is the dumbest bunch of players I have ever seen.

I would be shocked if a veteran did not win the season at this point.

5. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    If a newbie wins HoH and puts up newbie's then I would agree with this. But so far they've had no choice who to evict.

6. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    The had the choice to evict Porsche. If they had stuck together, they would still have the numbers. They crumbled like a house of cards on the very first vote!!!

Dumb!

7. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    I think Shelly has played very well thus far. If she turns out to be good in the trivia/physical combo comps, she could win this thing.

Edit: Oh, and seasons 8 and 9 were much dumber.

8. sburnside1

sburnside1 Active Member

Jan 28, 2009
    The new people put personal feelings before their place in the game.

Veterans tend to understand that you need an alliance to make it deep, and being a flipper usually kills your game early.

9. andyw715

andyw715 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    The vets have a funny alliance. Cause if they were all newbies (already paired) I doubt any of them would align with each other.

10. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    The vets haven't been under the pressure of noms yet. They'll crack easily enough when that happens.

11. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I loved season 8. I am pretty sure that was Dick's season and that ws also the season Eric was America's player.

Loved that season.

Was 9 the Romance one?

12. ducker

ducker New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    MA
    the newbs look dumber then I think a new full group of new players would look because they are standing right along side people who have been through the paces... all of them rather deep in their seasons, if not winning it.

To call it vets is one thing, but it's all star couples... they know they can trust their partner... versus, completely random people grouped up together. imho, highly unfair.

13. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    Except the newbies could be in control of the house right now if they had just stuck together per their original alliance. Once Dick left the house, it was their game to lose. And they totally blew it!

14. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    Still gotta win HOH, not going to eliminate any vet without doing that.

15. Johnny Dancing

Johnny Dancing Closet Rebel

Sep 3, 2000
    Detroit
    I figure he thought they knew or would soon find out where the votes came from and was cutting his losses. He is on the block now and has a real good chance at the golden key so it may work out for him.

16. Bob Coxner

Bob Coxner Active Member

Dec 1, 2004
    The vets already knew 100% that Kalia and Shelly were the noob votes that they turned. Adam didn't know it but it would have been even worse to try to lie about his vote.

17. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    I know that Kalia fessed up, but I didn't think that Shelly had. How did they find out about Shelly's vote?

18. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    So I gave up on BB after the first 2 episodes or so. Any compelling reason to come back? Doesn't seem like it.

19. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Same ol same ol' just like all the other years.

We're still dedicated..especially since there is total crap on TV this summer (and possibly fall).

20. Johnny Dancing

Johnny Dancing Closet Rebel

Sep 3, 2000
    Detroit
    It depends on why you gave up on it. It seems like a normal season to me. Sneaky players, stupid players, annoying players, smart players, unlucky players, back stabbing players, stupid twists, funny competitions, hot girls and the chance to legally be a peeping tom.

Its Big Brother not the Sopranos or Lost. If you don't like the stuff above then stay away.