Big 10 Network/DirecTV/TiVo Brand Box

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by OskiDDS, Sep 3, 2007.

1. OskiDDS

OskiDDS New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    I have searched the FAQ and Forums. I have seen this asked once, but did not see an answer. Does anyone have new information on the problem with the Big10 Network channel lineup?

I have a Series2 Tivo connected to a DirecTV receiver. I receive the Big 10 Network(s) (BTN, BTNa, etc.). They show up on the satellite box's guide, but not on the TiVo guide. They do not even show up at the Online Scheduling web page.

Problem with the box? Problem with the TiVo company? Dispute with the Big 10 Network or DirecTV?

Anyone know?

2. jager19

jager19 New Member

Feb 20, 2005
    I have the same issue, which I expect everyone with DirecTV and Tivo probably has. I submitted a form to Tivo that you can find by doing a search on Tivo customer support page: "Channels Missing or Incorrect in Live Guide".

Hope this helps.
    Brian

3. OskiDDS

OskiDDS New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Thanks, jager19. I did the same. According to "Amy" from support, I/we should have this problem resolved in (only!) 5-7 business days. So, one more weekend of trying to manually record...

4. DarkAudit

DarkAudit New Member

Oct 16, 2003
    West Virginia
    Similar issues with DirecTV and the ESPN GamePlan package. No games listed, only the generic description of the channel. Form submitted and CS called.