bad guide info

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by mattbanks, Jan 24, 2018.

1. mattbanks

mattbanks New Member

Jul 29, 2016
    eolia

Advertisements

I have imctv as my tv company.

areas they service are:

jenkins, ky
    harold, ky
    eolia, ky (my area)

the guides are all messed up with tons of errors. the jenkins, ky guide is correct, but has 2 issues. issue 1 is channel 463 bbc america-e was moved to channel 91. the channel 91 says sec-a as channel id and has wrong guide info. please move the guide info to channel 91. also we have 2 usa networks now in sd format is channel 88 and hd format is channel 188, but it says no title available.

the other 2 guides has all channels out of order, no show title, and cannot correct it self. i live
    in eolia, ky area, but i have to use the jenkins ky guide because it has correct data except channel 91 is now bbc america-e and it has no show listings for bbc america-e yet because they never moved guide from channel 463 to channel 91. please also copy channel 91 guide for bbc america-e to 191 channel in hd format. channel 188 needs a copy of channel 88's show listings because they are the same channel as well, they are both usa network. i contacted tivo 4 times over 3 months nothing happen.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    NorthAlabama likes this.
  3. mattbanks

mattbanks New Member

Jul 29, 2016
    eolia
    hmm is bbb.org get involved they will move

4. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Use the linked form. TiVo generally responds with fixes in about 5 business days.