Bad change to "What to Watch"

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by drweb, Apr 28, 2020.

1. drweb

drweb TiVo User & Lover

Sep 17, 2008
    California
    I didn't find any posts about this, so I'll start. I used to enjoy using "What to Watch," especially since on my Bolt it showed me tv on now, tv on later, etc. Like for movies, the list showed me what was on now, and on LATER --but that has all disappeared. Is this because they fired/laid off staff?
    Now, all you get is the image attached, which shows tv TODAY, and movies TODAY..
    Very not useful.. anyone else see this? Can I backup to a better other software update?
    Also, I'm on the Hydra interface.
    Best,
    DrWeb
    20200428_122015.jpg [​IMG]

2. cwoody222

cwoody222 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 1999
    Buffalo, NY
    I was able to scroll down and “This Week” was beneath “Today”.

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Hit Left or "A" to change.

4. BigJimOutlaw

BigJimOutlaw Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Note the bottom left corner... Left or A for options.

Your photo shows you in the On TV Today category, so naturally that's all you're going to see.

5. drweb

drweb TiVo User & Lover

Sep 17, 2008
    California
    This week is not the SAME. It's useless, the old way was fine. Now, you have to look through everything there say in movies, to see what's on today.. a jumbled mess, not as useful as having ON LATER for shows and movies, IMHO.

6. drweb

drweb TiVo User & Lover

Sep 17, 2008
    California
    No other choices there from A or Left.. does NOT show a listing for tv ON LATER or movies ON LATER. It's just gone, period :).
    Thanks but doesn't help... can't believe I'm the only one to notice this change...

7. drweb

drweb TiVo User & Lover

Sep 17, 2008
    California
    Well, that's because that's all I get to use for TODAY. The other choices show you same new bad stuff.. TV just now and this week.. for movies, you just see now and this week..
    Terrible change to the UI, IMHO...