Audio Sync with Sharp Aquos

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by amandagal, Dec 15, 2012.

1. amandagal

amandagal New Member

Dec 15, 2012

Advertisements

I have a Tivo series 4. I recently got a new Sharp Aquos 3d TV. The audio is falling out of sync. I thought it was only on certain channels, but it seems like it happens every time I watch a channel for more than a half hour or so. I read several threads, checked SAP, thought it was my audio receiver so I just unhooked it and have the audio straight through the TV. It still falls out of sync.

I do have the Tivo hooked up now via an HDMI cable. Is that causing it fall out of sync? It was previously hooked up via component cables, because the old TV was not HD. The new TV is HD. It would suck if I couldn't use it because of the Tivo.

I have cable, which is hooked directly into the Tivo. Can anyone offer anything else to try? It doesn't start out of sync, and changing the channel back and forth fixes it.

2. arw03

arw03 Almost Customer

Mar 31, 2011
    I doubt it's the TV, as I'm having similar issues lately, past few days or so. After a while, audio and video get noticeably out of sync, on the Premier tuner. The old one, since apparently there's a new one, now. I feel like this has only started after a recent update maybe.