Audio from Netflix dropping out occasionally

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by bjarmon, Jan 15, 2016.

1. bjarmon

bjarmon New Member

Jun 19, 2015

Advertisements

Has anyone had the issue of the audio dropping from a Netflix stream every 30 sec to minute? The drop is very quick, only 0.5 sec or so, but it's enough to be annoying. The video continues as normal (No pixelation or reduction of video quality). This is a new issue that has not shown itself before and has been flawless for over a year.

2. Time_Slip

Time_Slip New Member

Dec 10, 2013
    I'm also having dropouts in the audio portion of Netflix. It's happening on my Tivo 9200 mini software version 20.5.4a.RC6-01-6-A92. Also, I changed the the audio from English 5.1 to just English audio.(the audio portion is still dropping out).

3. ben-gal-fan

ben-gal-fan New Member

Feb 28, 2015
    Yep. Only during certain shows I've noticed it. During Making a Murderer and tonight watching the movie Home. However while watching Jessica Jones it was fine. Must be something on the audio stream of certain shows on the TiVo. I can watch Making a Murderer on my Roku and it's perfectly fine. So it's definitely a TiVo/Netflix specific issue.

4. Digital Man

Digital Man Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Yes I have this problem too, for the last few months on some shows. It happened on the movie Da Vinci Code last night really bad. I switched to the Netflix app on the TV and the movie was fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5. i2k

i2k Member

Apr 2, 2008

Advertisements

FWIW I had similar issues on the beta software on Netflix "Making a Murderer"