Audio dropouts - Super Fan

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by statsumi, Sep 16, 2007.

1. statsumi

statsumi New Member

Jun 5, 2004
    Torrance, CA
    Anybody else experience audio dropouts on the HD NFL games. I was watching my Chiefs game and I experienced 10 - 15 minute long audio dropouts. I wound up watching the SD channel of the Chiefs game because of the audio problems. Luckily it was a terrible game anyway. This only aggravated my initial problem with DirecTV scheduling guide, when my Chiefs game changed channels, which resulted in my recorder recording a blank channel.

The DirecTV broadcast quality is definitely going down hill. I can't imagine how bad the broadcast will be after the new HD channels come online.

2. bustergonad

bustergonad Proud to be British

Jul 15, 2001
    Fort Myers,...
    Yup, same thing here watching chiefs/Bears. My HR-10-250 also decided to just stop recording about 1/2 way through the 4th quarter. Luckily I was close enough to live to hit record and not miss any action because the buffer caught the 15 mins it wasn't recording.

Roy

3. MurrayW

MurrayW Murray

Aug 28, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Another Chiefs fan here. I was watching it OTA so didn't see these problems. Maybe the HR10-250 was just trying to spare you some pain and agony by not recording the entire game! :D I have a feeling that we are in for a few more years of games like these first two. :(