Auction Hunters Live

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DanB, Mar 21, 2012.

1. DanB

DanB New Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    Really??

What if the other hunters would have outbid Allen and Ton out of all the containers -- would have been a short show :) (smells like the fix is in)

2. DanB

DanB New Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    wow, I'm shocked that the money item was in the last thing they checked, and they also left that trunk/desk untouched in the container even when they were rechecking the other stuff.

3. scooterboy

scooterboy Coney Island Small

Mar 27, 2001
    East...
    What a waste of time.

4. Knives of Ice

Knives of Ice New Member

Nov 8, 2006
    whoever thought of this idea whould be fired. i mean you always suspect reality shows are faked but this was the most staged show in the history of reality shows. a complete and utter joke. fast forwarded through the whole thing pretty much. insulting.

5. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I was just coming to post a thread on this!

Wow was that bad but I just couldn't stop watching.

6. flyers088

flyers088 tcf junior member

Apr 18, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    I was actually looking forward to this because even though I doubt the "reality" in these shows, I was starting to like this more than Storage Wars. But it was just so unrealistic to believe that the exact locker they picked would have that much "good stuff" in it. Also they seem to always place a value on the locker and don't go over that value when bidding. This just looked too staged to believe. The bidding was outrageous. I don't think in 5 shows I have seen then spend a total of $5000 on lockers and they usually buy 2 a show.

7. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I agree....they would never pay that much for a crate.