ATTN: Ricky Gervais Extras/The Office UK FANS

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by willowtip, Dec 6, 2005.

1. willowtip

willowtip New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    cranberry...

Advertisements

Exclusive Podcasts:

Exclusively available online from Guardian Unlimited
    A half-hour of all-new drivel from Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington. You can listen whenever and wherever you want as these weekly shows are offered as handy iPod-friendly digital files for up to four weeks after they're first posted.

Episode 1 December 5 2005
    In which Ricky, Steve and Karl discuss ...
    the pros and cons of technological invention, leading on to Karl's Malthusian concerns and a possible solution. There's a digression into the extra sensory perception of early hominids. Oh, and some Monkey News of course. Plus strange tales about lethal drinking vessels and stately homes.

download here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/rickygervais

2. quarkman97

quarkman97 All mobbed up!

Nov 17, 2002
    Brewcity, WI
    Nice one! Ricky and the rest of the writing team are genuises!

3. jschuur

jschuur TV-holic, improving

Nov 27, 2002
    London, UK
    I don't know. He came off as a huge jerk towards Karl. If this is what all of their podcasts is going to be like, I'll probably unsubscribe.

If I wanted to hear a big named star verbally abusing his unknown side kick, who inexplicably endures this in public for the whole show, I'd still be listening to Howard Stern.

4. cheerdude

cheerdude Reed & Juliet's CPA

Feb 27, 2001
    Las Vegas, NV
    Just started listening... and, while it can be very funny ...

Is Karl really like this... I mean, can he be so stupid/nieve that Ricky & Steve have no choice but to pick on him? Part of me wants to believe that no one could be like this... but I do wonder...