1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At the end of my rope...

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by thailen, Oct 8, 2018.

1. thailen

thailen New Member

Oct 8, 2018
    I have Slingbox(M2) and suddenly today, it stopped working - on my smart phone, my tablet and my laptop. I even removed my Slingplayer for web, but when I went to a variety of Googled web sites, I simply could not download Slingplayer for Web or for Windows 10 or Android. What next? I stopped my Windows Firewall,BTW, My M2 warranty period is expired, so what next?

2. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    This is the Tivo Help Center forum. What does this have to do with Tivo?

3. fyodor

fyodor Active Member

Sep 19, 2006
    My dishwasher does not dry well and the GE technician doesn't know what's wrong.

dfreybur, PSU_Sudzi and kpeters59 like this.
  4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    There are 949 references to Slingbox on TCF. Perhaps Google or Bing is the problem?

5. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Slingbox.com - Sling Support Knowledgebase

Unfortunately, the Slingbox Community is closing. Its final day is September 30, 2017.

After September 30, our community interactions will continue via Facebook and Twitter:

6. mdavej

mdavej Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2015
    I just now downloaded all of the above. I also tried to watch on my phone, tablet and laptop, and all still worked fine. Whatever your issue, it's not related to apps or the slinbox servers. Have you tried power cycling your M2 and/or router?
    Slingbox.com - Slingplayer Apps

You can also try the embedded player without downloading anything:
    Slingbox Player

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    kpeters59 likes this.
  7. giomania

giomania New Member

Aug 25, 2017
    I have had the power supply for a Pro model fail twice; still powered on, but wouldn’t connect, so maybe that is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro