Army Wives 7/15/2007 (S01E07) "Hail and Farewell"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Jul 16, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

I exepcted the little story thread of Major Sherwood telling Kevin's father about him being gay and how the father reacted and what he said that Sherwood would've come to his senses over what he did to his own son. I guess either they're dragging it out over multiple episodes or it'll just be used to cause the Major some further heartache.

I wish there was a bar nearby with a bartender like Roxy. That'd be a fun hangout.

2. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I did too. I thought for sure he'd go looking for his son after that conversation.

I can't believe how much I like this show, especially since I dislike the wives' storylines on The Unit. My wife says she can't believe that I am watching a Lifetime show.

3. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I've said the same thing to my husband! He enjoys this show, but can't stand the wives' storyline on the unit either!!

I really hoped that Maj Sherwood would come to his senses, but he's a bull headed pig, as we can all see!! :D

4. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Of course the only reason I tuned in in the first place was because of Catherine Bell! I'd watch her read the dictionary. It was just a bonus that the show turned out to be enjoyable!

5. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS

Advertisements

Sadly, Catherine Bell was the same reason I tuned in to the show.... I was excited to see her doing a new series! I actually miss JAG!

6. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    Wanted to add, I only said sadly because I'm sure I didn't tune in for the reason you did!

7. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I figured that is what you meant! :)

I miss JAG too! Of course NCIS is pretty good too!

8. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    NCIS is pretty good too, but not quite the same thing as JAG! The Unit isn't even the same thing as JAG, totally different feel to that show!

9. IJustLikeTivo

IJustLikeTivo Active Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Gaithersburg...
    I completely agree about the wives on the unit. Frankly, I can't watch that show at all it's so inaccurate with no good reason.

Sherwood will come around. Otherwise the whole gay guy thing is wasted.