Anyone want a TiVoHD for parts?

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by jlb, Jul 5, 2019.

1. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT

Advertisements

I have my old LT TiVo that is in need of new capacitors and won't boot up. I've long since moved on to a LT Bolt. I am going to finally cancel the box off my account and was wondering if anyone would be interested in the box for parts?

I'm in the Burlington VT area so you would either need to be near me or be willing to pay for me to ship it to you.

I am moving in 2 weeks and if I have no takers it will be destroyed and recycled at our facility here.

PM if interested.

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    I guess you are unable to perform the capacitor replacement, or find an electronics repair shop?

3. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    I am going to hold onto the box. Life is just chaotic right now with getting ready for our move. I’m going to move with it and when we get settled in I will find someone to help with the caps.

Thanks for helping me to see the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. cannonz

cannonz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  5. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT

Advertisements

Cool! That's for the OLED S3 and I have just the TiVoHD model. But good to know there are options like this for when I get settled. I will look for a local shop or a service like this when I'm settled in. Thanks again.

6. cannonz

cannonz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Like I said he will do yours if it is a 3Y made one, there were 2 different supplies used in the 652's (non OLED)

7. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    ok. I will keep this as reference for when things quiet down. Thank you