Anyone notice these bugs on TiVo Series 2?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by sconi1, Oct 6, 2007.

1. sconi1

sconi1 New Member

May 30, 2007
    In the Season Pass Manager, I noticed some programs have a yellow circle with one check while others have a purple circle with two checks...the ones with purple have the same show listed twice.

Also, when I was trying to check the scheduled recordings, the TiVo now seems to prompt conflicting shows that don't really conflict. For example:

I have Family Guy scheduled to tape on Sunday at 9pm. However, TiVo tells me it now conflicts with two shows I have scheduled on Thursday.....CSI at 9 pm and Supernatural at 9 pm. Under normal circumstances these two shows on Thursday tape at the same time because of the dual tuner.

Now I do have a TiVo Series 2 Dual Tuner and all of the main basic cable channels are clicked to record on both analog inputs if there is a conflict. I have never had these issues until the recent software upgrade.

Very strange and frustrating. Anyone have any insight or answers? Has TiVo metnioned anything about it? Thanks!

2. RoyK

RoyK New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    SW VA
    How about adding this to the growing list of bugs in this thread so we can have them all in one place on the off chance TiVo is paying attention.

3. sconi1

sconi1 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Good idea! Anyway for them to put this as a sticky?