Anyone loose all SD Channels with Optimum in NJ?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by chaos400ra3, Dec 9, 2019.

1. chaos400ra3

chaos400ra3 New Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Lost all SD channels including music channels 850-899. CBS, NBC, ABC, Nicktoons, Nickjr, Teen nick etc.

2. vittoria

vittoria Member

Apr 15, 2008
    NJ
    Yes, mine are gone too. Optimum in NJ. I think they removed SD from cable cards.

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Mine are tight.

(ducks out quickly)

SullyND and unclehonkey like this.
  4. murdock_NJLP

murdock_NJLP New Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Yup. Same here. Mine have been gone for almost a month now.

5. chaos400ra3

chaos400ra3 New Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Spoke with upper tier tech support and they confirmed all SD channels have been dropped for cable card users. Would of been nice to tell me that before they hit both my cards an unpaired them. Took 2 days just to get the cards working again all for nothing.

murdock_NJLP likes this.
  6. murdock_NJLP

murdock_NJLP New Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Thanks for digging that up. About the same time you posted this, I was wrapping up a 2 hour support call with Optimum. They first try to give me a number for "Optimum"-TIVO support, which turned out to be the support number for Tivo. (HA! I told the guy it better be for someone at Optimum, and he guaranteed me it was.) When I called back, I told them I just want someone to re-bind the Cable Cards...and they finally got me to someone to try the re-binding. The guy tried and tried...I knew it wasn't going to work, but I wanted them to try something. Their last offer was to have someone come out...and they would charge me for the visit. No thanks!

At least your message above is some validation that they did change something with the cable cards, and it is on their end and not TIVO's.