Anyone here subscribe to MLB Extra Innings this season?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Moebius, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Moebius

Moebius Member

Nov 25, 2002
    Not there...

Advertisements

Ok, long story short, I'm looking for people/cable providers who have subscribed and are getting their channels.

My cable company (even though I gave them the dough) is saying that InDemand is showing all the channels except the HD game as blocked. Tried to explain that seems rather illogical, especially since there is a free preview going on right now. Asked them to escalate the issue, but so far no reply.

If you have it, and are getting the channels, where are you and what provider are you using? I'm hoping to go back with a nice list of companies that are showing the stuff fine so they can't try to blame InDemand.

2. OneGr8Mick

OneGr8Mick The Reverend Mick

Feb 22, 2007
    Kalamazoo MI
    Comcast Cable South West MI

3. tj722

tj722 Gagdet Geek

Feb 15, 2003
    Washington, DC
    I am getting most but not all of the MLBEI channels (GAME 1 - GAME 10, but not GAME 11 - 14). Comcast DC.

4. gastrof

gastrof Hubcaps r in fashion

Oct 31, 2003
    Potato and pen.
    What cable company do YOU have?

I'm familar with a service called "ON Demand" but not one called "IN Demand".

5. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE

Advertisements

You should ask the if they are planning to carry the hd feed Cox Omaha isn't. Indemand is like ondemand, but you have the option of ordering by remote, or internet, or by phone.

6. Moebius

Moebius Member

Nov 25, 2002
    Not there...

It's provided through our local utility company (Jackson Energy Authority).

InDemand is the company/provider. They handle MLB Extra Innings, NHL Center Ice, the NBA package, plus own MoJo (which used to be InDemand ch1 and 2).

I've found a handful of people getting the service fine. Just seems someone at my provider is suffering from a rectal cranial inversion.