1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone having issues with their Westworld Onepass?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Chuck_IV, May 13, 2018.

1. Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV Active Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Connecticut
    I noticed again this week that my Onepass for Westworld had NOT scheduled tonight's episode for recording. Yet in the guide it is labeled as "New" and it is the premiere of episode 4. The only way I can get it to record as part of my onepass is to set it to record EVERYTHING. If I select "New" or "New and Reruns" it doesn't schedule it to record.

This is the SECOND time my one pass has done this. On episode2, it did the same thing but I caught it and did an individual recording. Same thing this week.

I even deleted the Onepass and recreated it but it still won't include tonight's episode in the Onepass. Next week's episode shows as being part of the Onepass.

I'm guessing it''s yet ANOTHER guide data issue. It flat out SUCKS since Rovi took over.

2. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Nope. Westworld has always recorded just fine for me including last night. Is it possible you had other recordings scheduled and didn't have enough tuners available?

3. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    No problem for me (Comcast Minneapolis)...

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...