Anyone have Best Buy Coupon?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Mgalin, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Mar 6, 2012 #1 of 13
    Mgalin

Mgalin Member

Jan 6, 2002

Advertisements

Anyone have a bestbuy coupon for 10%? I'd like to pick up a premiere elite... searching the nets for coupon codes resulted in nada...

help?

2. Mar 6, 2012 #2 of 13
    WVZR1

WVZR1 Active Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    If you're located in a state where TiVo ships to with "no sales tax" - the savings in sales tax plus the free N-Adapter or slide remote usually is a "better buy"! You only need to ask for the adapter or the slide remote!

3. Mar 6, 2012 #3 of 13
    Mgalin

Mgalin Member

Jan 6, 2002

Yea.. i'm in one of those states that pays taxes... AT this rate, same gig as going to bestbuy.. unless amazon ever stocks 'em..

4. Mar 6, 2012 #4 of 13
    MeInDallas

MeInDallas Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    I got mine from Amazon thru Yogi Computers for only $449, no tax and free shipping. They list them for $479 but if you send them a message they usually will put the price down to $449 if you are serious about buying right away.

And just in case you are curious, if something goes wrong and you need to return it then you send it back to Tivo not Yogi Computers. I know because I had to return mine.

5. Mar 8, 2012 #5 of 13
    gtaylor

gtaylor Member

Jan 8, 2002
    California

Advertisements

Why did you have to return it?

gary

6. Mar 8, 2012 #6 of 13
    MeInDallas

MeInDallas Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    I'm having that massive pixelation issue that a lot of other Elite owners are having. After 4 cable cards, 3 tuning adapters, and TWC rewiring my house with all new jacks as well, we eliminated the possiblity that it might be the cable. And oh yes, I moved the Elite to every room in the house and tried it there also. No problems with my other 3 Tivo's either. As a last resort Tivo sent me another one, but the problems remain with the new Elite. Surprise surprise! I refused to go pull the wire off the side of the house and fish it thru the window to get a direct connection from the pole to the Tivo like tech support suggested. Maybe I should've? :rolleyes:

7. ComputerLover

ComputerLover New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Auburn,WAshi...
    bestbuy rewards credit card with discounts/coupons

8. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    Best Buy isn't sending out coupons like they used to in the past. I've only received one coupon this year. And it was only a 10% off coupon. Although I did use it on my second Elite, so I was glad I at least got that one coupon.

9. ghostrider45

ghostrider45 Ghostrider45

Mar 22, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Roger on the lack of BB coupons this year. BB is feeling the competition from internet only retailers and is having trouble competing.

10. poofy

poofy New Member

Jan 16, 2012
    This is very iffy and ymmv (your mileage may vary). But it is worth a shot.

Ask for a manager and nicely ask for the 10% off. It has worked for me previously.

11. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    Didn't even realize it, but yeah I haven't gotten any coupons lately. It make sense though with the way their business is going.

12. bobscho

bobscho New Member

Aug 22, 2007
    B&H Photo...$359 inc shipping and no tax out of NY.

13. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    I just got an email from BestBuy saying that a new reward zone card would be coming and that they would be sending me a 10% off coupon. I don't recall them ever announcing to me that a coupon is coming like this. If it's like the last coupon I received, it will have my name printed on it to limit it's use to only me.