Anyone have a S3 or HD without sub they want to sell?

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by Dan203, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    I am looking for a cheap S3 or TiVoHD unit (not Premiere) that does NOT have a lifetime sub. If anyone has one they're looking to sell send me a PM. I'd prefer it to be functional, but I'd consider taking one with a dead hard drive if the price was right.

Dan

2. unitron

unitron Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Are you transferring a crypto chip or trying to get in on that $99 lifetime thing?

3. replaytv

replaytv gun talk ignore list

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    You probably already know this, but there are lots of HD tivos on craigslist. Most are over priced, and you would have to be careful not to buy a Series 4 Premiere that has the $20 required yearly subscription. But other than that, I have got good deals on Tivos that way. I don't currently have any HD tivos for sale.
    Many of the Tivos on craigslist get relisted and relisted again and again, so I imagine many of the sellers could be talked into a lower price.

4. Len McRiddles

Len McRiddles New Member

Dec 21, 2002
    U.S.S.A
  5. bluelinex

bluelinex Member

Nov 4, 2007
    I have a S3 replacement from TIVO never used no lifetime sub on it. I'll let it go for 105$$ you pay for shipping. Just pair the cable cards & you up and runing. Email me if interested.

Frank A
    bluelinex@msn.com