Anyone else watching "It's All Geek To Me" on Discovery Theater HD?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Crash_Corrigan, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Crash_Corrigan

Crash_Corrigan New Member

Feb 27, 2004

Advertisements

It reminds me a little of some the programming from TechTV/ZDTV in the good ol' days. David Pogue is the host. He's no Kate & Leo or Sumi Das, but overall the show's not bad...plus its in HD.

2. Sirius Black

Sirius Black Grey Warden Reject

Dec 26, 2001
    A City by...
    A few weeks ago without notice from TiVo or bright house the discovery hd channel on my tv went black and hasn't returned. Not sure what is wrong but if it ever comes back this sounds like a show I'd watch.

3. JMikeD

JMikeD Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I liked it, also. I watched it on the non-HD Discovery channel, and it was cancelled, they didn't even air all the episodes as I recall.

4. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I've been watching it. I like the way he explains stuff that anyone can understand. It's kind of like the "dummies" books for TV. I'm pretty tech saavy, but even I picked up a couple of things.

5. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS

Advertisements

I like these shows.... I've been watching all of them and enjoy them..... the camcorder episode got me interested in doing something more with my own home videos!

6. aforkosh

aforkosh Member

Apr 20, 2003
    Oakland, CA
  7. markp99

markp99 TakoKichi TCF Club

Mar 21, 2002
    Nashua, NH
    Funny!

8. BeanMeScot

BeanMeScot Sci-Fi Junkie

Apr 17, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    I recently created a SP for these as well. I like his fun style while still imparting good information. Definately worth a look.

9. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Well-Known Mumbler

Aug 2, 2003
    BTW, I wish they'd break up the NYT Tivocasts so I could subscribe to just the ones I want -- I'd pick up "Circuits" and "Movie Minutes", but not "Vows".